Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 5 Sunday Footy Show panelists went Collingwood.

Tony Jones says "join us next week where we could we talking about a Collingwood win...... ..... Or West Coast (bumbles something like probably not) "

Good to see they still don't rate us.

He also said that it was not safe for Melbourne players and supporters at Optus.

PicMonkey-Collage-13-700x394.jpg

I couldn’t believe he said that. He is a horrible human being.

Just saw a snippet of that Offsiders show. How ridiculous from that Underwood to say that we’re not a 10 goal better side than Melbourne when less than 24 hours ago we beat them by 11 goals?

Then that Francis Leach says on Twitter that the multiple times they referred to Jeremy McGovern as Mitch was just “a slip of the tongue, we all have ‘em”. Yeah a slip of the tongue 5 times hey?

Just saw a snippet of that Offsiders show. How ridiculous from that Underwood to say that we’re not a 10 goal better side than Melbourne when less than 24 hours ago we beat them by 11 goals?

Then that Francis Leach says on Twitter that the multiple times they referred to Jeremy McGovern as Mitch was just “a slip of the tongue, we all have ‘em”. Yeah a slip of the tongue 5 times hey?
Football media are low forms of life well below used car salesmen. Those that are so poor they can get a gig in that gene pool go to the ABC.

Can someone post the vision of the Fox Footy half time show?

Was like a death in the family.

The three stooges were there. Roos, Lyon and Heally.

All looking down and very glum. Turn back to the circle jerk On the Couch last Monday omg I almost threw uo my dinner thats how one eyed they were.

Well not only did you look and act like bias fools you get to eat some humble pie tomorrow night

All looking down and very glum. Turn back to the circle jerk On the Couch last Monday omg I almost threw uo my dinner thats how one eyed they were.

Well not only did you look and act like bias fools you get to eat some humble pie tomorrow night

And won’t it be glorius to watch!

On the couch is on Tuesday this week. Will be must watch TV.

Caught this Hagdorn 'special', "It’s 11.50am; 96BPM; footy legend Kim Hagdorn declares to Karl Langdon on 6PR in the pre-match discussion: “One of these teams could win.” I love Haggers. That’s exactly the sort of insight I want from my special comments men."

Quote taken from this article

Pretty sure that was written by Tom Barrass’s dad ( he is a journalist)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness there were a lot of unknowns heading into 2018. New stadium, how would NN fare, loss of experience etc. Most thought we were in transition and set to blood a few youngsters. Which is true but generally that means a bit of a slide. But we were too arrogant for that

Completely agree, fair enough to predict we would fall a little bit. But continue Hai_Newman, great fun hehe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back