Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic media have been desperate to be able to play the redemption story with the drug cheating filth for a couple of years now.

"So brave..."

Agreed. And it's why I don't think Freo will be as bad this year as some think, provided Lyon makes changes - which is no given.

They have a good mix of talls and smalls in the forward and backlines. Find a way to break even in the midfield and they look alright.

Agreed. And it's why I don't think Freo will be as bad this year as some think, provided Lyon makes changes - which is no given.

They have a good mix of talls and smalls in the forward and backlines. Find a way to break even in the midfield and they look alright.
wouldn't surprise me if they do okay this season, certainly don't listen to the eastern scribes and punters. but their midfield?
at risk of sounding arrogant they seem to be copying wce a bit, but then we are the hunted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic media have been desperate to be able to play the redemption story with the drug cheating filth for a couple of years now.

The irony here is that we just played out the ultimate redemption story arc, both for off field (Ben Cousins Era) and on field (2015 GF).

Redemption story would have been completed better if Darling took the mark in the goal square and booted the match winning goal.

But let's not get too picky.
If he did then the gloss of Sheed’s goal would have been much less so I’m happy with how it turned out

Heh, the West Coast Eagles website is currently displaying a bunch of articles from years ago on the front page.

Heh, the West Coast Eagles website is currently displaying a bunch of articles from years ago on the front page.

Oh no! Mark Zanotti got traded! :(

Piss easy draw as well. I’d put money on them making the 8
really? sure anything can happen but lets say top 7 will be something like richmond/WC/Collingwood/GWS/Melbourne/Geelong/Essendon. Let's say Hawks will drop out of the top 8 and one team replaces them out of Adelaide/Port/North/WB pushing for top 8. Somehow fremantle are ahead of those teams as well as hawthorn?

Russ Lying sells the farm to buy a badly needed key forward (Hogan) and then spends all pre- season trialling him through the centre. Innovative!

"You know, a Ross Lyon with a key forward's a little like the mule with the spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back