Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

110kg player known for his explosive athleticism is approaching 30 and coming off his second knee reconstruction and you’re worried about his longevity?

Wow Kane, really going out on a limb there.

110kg player known for his explosive athleticism is approaching 30 and coming off his second knee reconstruction and you’re worried about his longevity?

Did you really say "going out on a limb"??
:)

He actually thought of it three years ago but it's taken this long for it reach the surface. I look forward to him declaring Richmond's small forward line the 'greatest coaching innovation' of 2020.

Just watched a short video on the HS where Champion Data have rated the sides for next year.
Surprise surprise, we're rated 11th.

The main reason, according to the plonker from CD. who said our midfield which was rated 15th in the comp last year.
Now I'm not saying our midfield is the best in the comp, but no way was it 15th in the comp.

CD lost all credibility when they rated Trent Dumond as a better winger than Gaff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD is just so heavily waited toward contested disposals, tackles, long kicking and contested marks.

I reckon their algorithm needs a rejig

CD is just so heavily waited toward contested disposals, tackles, long kicking and contested marks.

Yep the stats don't reflect our gamestyle at all. We don't play that super contested inside style that Collingwood and Richmond play.

But its fine. We will continue being under the radar.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-22/sign-em-up-your-clubs-most-important-offcontract-player

Brad Sheppard (free agent)
Was enjoying a career-best season before a serious hamstring injury sustained in the preliminary final confined him to the grandstand for the Eagles' flag. With Jeremy McGovern and Tom Barrass the fliers in defence, Sheppard provides stability, able to play on smalls or talls. The man assigned to the dangerous Jordan De Goey in the preliminary final, Sheppard is Adam Simpson's go-to man for all the big jobs. While the West Australian should have no reason to leave, he will want to be remunerated well for what should be his last big contract as a 27-year-old. - MC

Eagles best finals series ever i reckon. Beat Collingwood in the Qualifying final, the Preliminary Final and the Grand Final. We are that good.

N

No.
Clearly the wrong way to react to this.
We must change our game plan so that we fit in with the stats gurus.
You wouldn’t survive long working for the government.

Counting is hard over at the AFL.

Last year the Eagles were granted their wish for some young midfielders to step up after the loss of veterans Sam Mitchell and Matt Priddis, and one of those youngsters, Dom Sheed, even nailed one of the great Grand Final goals to give the club its third flag – so the Eagles don't want to be greedy. They'll settle for Nic Naitanui making a strong return from his second knee reconstruction to lead West Coast to back-to-back premierships.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-23/all-your-club-wants-for-christmas-is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back