Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I found the afl site did that all year. Always showed the lead up to the goal, and the mark, but never the player actually kicking the set shot goal. Weird and annoying
They do that for all teams. I find it really frustrating. If they just cut the lead up then it only adds an extra 2-3seconds per goal to the footage.

Obviously Yeo's goal in the third was only in our imagination then...

You couldn't make this stuff up, incompetence is their only consistency.

Yet when compared to the administration and coverage of other codes in this country, they appear professional.

Such is life in Australia.

I do however enjoy the recent trend of measuring things ‘since 1990’.

Give it another 20 years and they will be ready to move on from the suburban league stats. :thumbsu:

Melbourne could do well if the media get off their dick and they stop drinking their own bathwater. They got ahead of themselves last year which shows arrogance and immaturity.

If they can get the one week at a time mantra going and not expect it to happen after the hype of beating up on lowly sides they'll trouble many. Having the big dance on their home deck won't disadvantage them, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure most of you can recall the time when David King slammed Lecca and said he should never play again.... if not here’s the quote
King then showed vision from the Pies-Eagles game, which saw LeCras and Jamie Cripps producing poor defensive efforts in congestion.

“They’re in the area to put pressure on and all they want is reward,” King said.
“Should never play again LeCras, I’m done with LeCras.”

Well Lecca just got payback :tearsofjoy:
2AC4CBED-0E8A-495D-9963-0F2FAD81460D.png

I’m sure most of you can recall the time when David King slammed Lecca and said he should never play again.... if not here’s the quote
King then showed vision from the Pies-Eagles game, which saw LeCras and Jamie Cripps producing poor defensive efforts in congestion.

“They’re in the area to put pressure on and all they want is reward,” King said.
“Should never play again LeCras, I’m done with LeCras.”

Well Lecca just got payback :tearsofjoy:
View attachment 605359
I reckon Frenchy is going to have some fun in retirement.

Just on Melbourne, fkuc I love how we ended them last year!!. It was downright indecent the way we put then down.

I just wish we did that to them the first time they came over to Optus and knocked them out of the 8 again! Would have avoided the Melbourne circlejerk for the extra 4-6weeks last season and going in to this season.

Although it was pretty sweet just crushing them in that first half.

I think it worked out perfectly in the end. They beat us, just, while we had pretty much no forward line. The media then rode them all the way with all the fairytale bullshit, the fed square screens, the empty seats bought by Melbourne fans, and then we absolutely destroyed them, embarrassed them, and went on to win the flag. Couldn’t have worked out better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back