Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's subjective, but being as it's Lyon, it's going here.

Couldn't manage to fit 1 Eagle in his top 10.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/a...n-the-afl-ng-e972eade802d939baeb7fe9d0c19ff79

How Rance is continually ranked above McGovern does my head in. He will get found out this year with the 6-6-6 setup. He will have to be accountable and actually play on someone this year. McGovern has also been a contested marking beast, not a third man up spoiler like Rance.

Alex Rance is the most smoke and mirrors player in football. Have long said if he played for a team like Brisbane, nobody would care, but he plays for a Victorian giant so they go crazy.

Harris Andrews is already better than Rance, and I’d have McGovern and Davis ahead of him too.

Ross Lyons brimming with confidence towards the future -
“I’ve got no doubt this club will deliver premierships,” Lyon said.
“We’ve just got to keep our shoulder to the wheel, everyone committed to the bigger picture, keep bringing great people, get our strategy right, get our selection right, and the wheel will turn.”....
Groan, how many years has he been there now, 8 years?
(And not a premiership, but "premierships" he said...)
Freo Est. 1994. 25 years later, silverware - nil... Eagles -2.
Not wanting to kick a club when it's down (or supposedly heading for greatness soon?)
but you have to wonder....

Last edited:
“We’ve just got to keep our shoulder to the wheel, everyone committed to the bigger picture, keep bringing great people, get our strategy right, get our selection right, and the wheel will turn.”....
Not wanting to kick a club when it's down (or supposedly heading for greatness soon?)
St Kilda's drought is looking pretty good too.

Eagles - 2????

You sure you have your figures correct???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles - 2????
You sure you have your figures correct???
2 tin mugs since '94..just saying since the Docker's inception till now 2-0.
Was erring on the generous side by not including '94.
Rosko got a halfhearted clap by the inner-sanctum Freo-fathfull for his (un)inspiring speech.

General question - would you rather your cross-town rival was somewhat competent a la Port, or a basket case a la Freo and probably Gold Coast?

Definitely better if they are not a basket case, because they could inflict some damage on our rivals who are competing for top four spots by utilizing their home ground advantage.
It does make the Derbys more stressful however.

I find it hard to believe that “Lethal” (s**t name based on the fact he was a thug who hit players off the ball, but everyone thinks he the GOAT) could be any more disappointed than he was on Gameday that glorious Sunday after the GF. Salty old campaigner
Yep. Sucked in old fart.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back