Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what are peoples thoughts on the AFL funded promo of Jack Riewaldt talking about how all the 17 clubs are out to hunt and hurt the Eagles in 2019?

Watched it and thought hang on wtf?

How come they have never done that before?

Jack was being somewhat of a flog but thats natural for him.

Thought it a tad strange.
Yeah the mumford bit was a head scratcher considering we have a ruckman that hurts people with legit tackles and not high crude bumps and they thought it was worthy of suspension

So what are peoples thoughts on the AFL funded promo of Jack Riewaldt talking about how all the 17 clubs are out to hunt and hurt the Eagles in 2019?

Didn’t watch all of it but saw the start with that knob Reiwoldt talking and changed back to 504 briefly ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon something similar happens every year.

There's plenty of actual dumb s**t that happens across the AFL media - I personally don't find this one to get upset about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably just Riewaldt's smart arse attitude and face you want to just punch out.
Would be great to knock the Tigers out of finals........at the MCG.
Absolutely! Almost an arrogant sneer...the angry ant!
Not a bad player...

I enjoyed it personally

Hopefully the lads have now seen it and it galvanises them once more, especially after a poor Rnd 1 showing.

I know it's been mentioned before, but i'm loving the 'Dom Sheed pocket' references.

There was one in The Age's Collingwood v Richmond write-up.

For all the inequities of the draw, the fact that the MCG is hosting the GF until all eternity, there is something so satisfying about making our stamp on the G. Of beating the Vics in their own backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back