Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was like a kid on Christmas tonight. Sad really. Liked his pre game prediction of the crowd booing Lycett :$ He seems very bitter this year, the flag must of really taken its toll on him :'(
Biterness is a way of life at Cockburn.

Adshead is one of the best political reporters out there. He has been partly replaced by Lanai Scarr, a News Corp product that worked at The Australian for years, just in time for the election. What a surprise.

The new editor of the West used to be deputy editor at the Daily Telegraph too, notorious for its outrageous bias in its reporting.

Expect lots of attacks on Labor in the next month.
How the * have former Daily Telly editors infected every single news organisation in the country.

From the ABC to Fairfax.

The AFL and the AFL media love to go on about how accepting they are and how they include people from all walks of life and they go absolutely silent in regards to Ablett liking that tweet but are in uproar when Ablett gets booed for said tweet.

Are you ******* kidding me?
Robbo saying it was an error of judgement... why, because he made his thoughts public?

The AFL actually coming out and commenting on it and saying they'll investigate it if it continues is actually going to make him get booed in every away game which is hilarious.

The AFL actually coming out and commenting on it and saying they'll investigate it if it continues is actually going to make him get booed in every away game which is hilarious.
Just like Goodes a few years ago. Wet paint syndrome... now everyone will boo him because people have asked us to stop, regardless of the original reason.

There are so many reasons to boo him:
1. He is a good player so you try to put him off his game
2. He is a mercenary scum who left geelong for $ then had a cry for two seasons about being homesick to force GCS to let him back (despite being contracted on a heavily front loaded deal)
3. He is a religious nutter who made a controversial public statement and then backed down and refused to comment when he was called on it.
4. Former Geelong player, Gary Hocking, has told us we can't boo him - painting a massive target on his back.

I'm half expecting the Geelong faithful to boo him after all this. I'm sure they used to when he played for GCS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ex...Adxz59trrelYsqKojQ2yfXOhBhqjcB2sadjeAhgLBSsz0

"In an unprecedented move highlighting the club’s great wealth and win-at-all-costs attitude, Foxfooty.com.auunderstands the Eagles have paid for a chartered flight that will take them directly from Perth to Avalon Airport."

Jesus christ. What a flog. "Those big bad Eagles are chartering a flight... Because they're evil".
Not because WA clubs travel more than any other club by a significant margin...

Tom Morris is by far my most hated AFL journalist.

There are so many reasons to boo him:
1. He is a good player so you try to put him off his game
2. He is a mercenary scum who left geelong for $ then had a cry for two seasons about being homesick to force GCS to let him back (despite being contracted on a heavily front loaded deal)
3. He is a religious nutter who made a controversial public statement and then backed down and refused to comment when he was called on it.
4. Former Geelong player, Gary Hocking, has told us we can't boo him - painting a massive target on his back.

I'm half expecting the Geelong faithful to boo him after all this. I'm sure they used to when he played for GCS.

It's a shame it's not a home game this week, it would have been a beautiful sight.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ex...Adxz59trrelYsqKojQ2yfXOhBhqjcB2sadjeAhgLBSsz0

"In an unprecedented move highlighting the club’s great wealth and win-at-all-costs attitude, Foxfooty.com.auunderstands the Eagles have paid for a chartered flight that will take them directly from Perth to Avalon Airport."

Jesus christ. What a flog. "Those big bad Eagles are chartering a flight... Because they're evil".
Not because WA clubs travel more than any other club by a significant margin...

Tom Morris is by far my most hated AFL journalist.
When he was doing his On The Couch segment the other night he was talking about the Jarryn Geary injury. The club says it will be a 4-5 week believe injury but 'I believe it will be season ending'. Then asked Paul Roos about the same injury who said it was 12-16 weeks before he was fully fit again.

Tom Morris then strongly said, "So twelve weeks means that it..." then mumbled as he realised he'd stuffed up "a season ending injury."

Apparently we have 17 week seasons now.

I feel terrible for Maynard. Imagine being the only AFL player ever to not get paid a free kick that probably could have gone either way. Of all the billions of people there are, the universe decides to unleash its full fury on him alone. Life can be so cruel.

1536977948.975-smiley.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back