Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 670713

Sure, and why don't we play the ANZAC day fixture on a rotating basis around the country as well Barrett you Muppet.
That would be beyond stupid

If you want to showcase the games biggest rivalry then play it in the Friday night timeslot. Playing it at the MCG is ******* ridiculous

If you want to showcase the games biggest rivalry then play it in the Friday night timeslot. Playing it at the MCG is ******* ridiculous

Was it Barrett who first floated this last year or another journo? I can't remember

So instead great atmosphere at a full Adelaide Oval, you have an empty MCG and 2 teams have to travel for no reason .... he hasn't thought this through.

All for Showdowns and Derbys on Friday nights though - in their respective states.

I say play it on Sunday arvo. Last game of the round. Save the best for last like we often have to for WA games.

Friday night footy is **** for many people who work arvos/nights.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

What about the people who work Sunday afternoons? Then they miss out :p

So instead great atmosphere at a full Adelaide Oval, you have an empty MCG and 2 teams have to travel for no reason .... he hasn't thought this through.

All for Showdowns and Derbys on Friday nights though - in their respective states.
Barrett has lost the plot . It was a stupid idea last year and nothing has changed since then .

Barrett has lost the plot . It was a stupid idea last year and nothing has changed since then .

Surely you have to had something first before you can lose it

Blokes a moron. Always has been

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media spooging over Richmond beating Freo.

WC winning away against the Saints, more critical of WC than before.

Don't care, would prefer like last year where we were barely thought of in September until the last two minutes of the Grand Final when the commentators and analysts and experts finally realised that 'sh*t, the Eagles might actually win this, have to start rewriting everything'.

Got to disagree with the sentiment of your post. I'm surprised this isn't a bigger story! Talking about bringing the game into disrepute, this was as blatant a form of cheating as sandpaper gate. The AFL really has let the competition down
Yeah if it had happened to us we'd be going on about it for weeks.
I hate Robbo as much as anyone but I think Bombers fans have a right to be pissed.

Got to disagree with the sentiment of your post. I'm surprised this isn't a bigger story! Talking about bringing the game into disrepute, this was as blatant a form of cheating as sandpaper gate. The AFL really has let the competition down

Dane Rampe was pretty out of line that game. Did he give away a free kick for his insult towards an umpire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back