Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon will never leave us.

If Simmo to North starts gaining momentum over the weekend, then I hope Simmo (given he has no interest in leaving) comes out straight away to set the media straight. Because if he / the club doesn’t the Melbourne media campaigners will try to use this to derail our season.

Why would Simmo leave the reigning premiers to go to that shithole basket case club...

Oh...

Multi Millions of reasons.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

The day the Eagles lose a bidding war with Norf will be the day the club folds. Their war chest hasn’t worked once, it’s not about to work now.

Why would Simmo leave the reigning premiers to go to that shithole basket case club...

Oh...

Multi Millions of reasons.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Or

- what better time to leave after taking to a Premiership

- Chance to become an immortal at NM should he get Prem as a player then coach

- get out of WA footy bubble

- go home

But contracted into 2022 so going nowhere

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Simpson is contracted until 2022. He loves it in Perth and isn’t going anywhere.

His kids were all pretty young when he moved here nearly six years ago at the end of 2013. They’d be well settled at school now so it’s unlikely he’s going to leave 3 years of a well paid contract on the table and uproot his family.

He’s very much an eagle now and has bought in far more than Malthouse ever did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be surprised and gutted if Simmo left the club.

But I reckon - for obvious reasons - the speculation will be pretty strong in the media so we better get used to it. It probably works in our favour that Scott has left the Roos so early in the season because any scuttlebutt on Simmo's future should have lost momentum by the time the business end of the season comes around. That may not have been the case had Scott and North parted ways in Round 18.

Am I right in saying there are rules in places about clubs contacting players and coaches under contract whilst their season is ongoing? And I assume there is nothing to stop a club from contact a player or coaches agent?

Simmo - hahahahahahahahaha

Errr how come no one in he media is mentioning Ross the Boss. Has a habit of trashing a team and then jumping ship before his contract is up. Going from one basket case club to another would be right up his alley.

Ben Brown would be excited by the prospect of playing in defence next year

Ben Brown would be excited by the prospect of playing in defence next year
He starts most of his runups for goal from defence, wont be much different.

Or

- what better time to leave after taking to a Premiership

- Chance to become an immortal at NM should he get Prem as a player then coach

- get out of WA footy bubble

- go home

But contracted into 2022 so going nowhere

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
How have you not been banned from this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back