Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doms clutch became clutch only because of JDs dropping of Simple mark , Dom has thanked JD for this himself

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s like saying Gov’s only clutch because Brad Ebert can’t bodyline a football.

d6e3265c38d500f44d1a5f0776f15c8e.gif

Doms clutch became clutch only because of JDs dropping of Simple mark , Dom has thanked JD for this himself

Kicking a goal from the boundary 2 points down in a GF with 2 minutes to go is only clutch because of something that happened 90 seconds later?

Ok

Really? I haven't seen that about his previous contract. When did he sign? Not sure he ever had those kinds of runs on the board. - would've thought plenty would be in front of him.

Darling signed his contract and the net year or two after that finally started to dominate games.

Would be astounded i he was on a base of $800 now.

That’s like saying Gov’s only clutch because Brad Ebert can’t bodyline a football.

d6e3265c38d500f44d1a5f0776f15c8e.gif
Great post. Of course this explains the previous post. Port fans are completely unfamiliar with this concept of ‘clutch’. He’s just getting confused as he tries to join in and make conversation.

Get a load of Chris Scott

"If you looked at the hierarchy of the difficulties of being an AFL footballer, being booed by opposition supporters is towards the bottom, I can tell you. It just doesn’t worry them at all. “I don’t think it hurts him and there’s a possibility it could be positive."

Isn't this the same clown who whinged that Paterson's stadium had the most feral crowd in the country? Sounds like he should've been thanking us.

That comment was said in absolute jest, with Dom having the biggest smirk on his face.

After making some semi decent arguments and professing West Coast as your second team, this statement is one of pure thoughtlessness. Unfortunately your bias has shone through here and shows you are clutching at straws.

"If you looked at the hierarchy of the difficulties of being an AFL footballer, being booed by opposition supporters is towards the bottom, I can tell you. It just doesn’t worry them at all. “I don’t think it hurts him and there’s a possibility it could be positive."

Isn't this the same clown who whinged that Paterson's stadium had the most feral crowd in the country? Sounds like he should've been thanking us.

"I think it's a question where, if it'd be possible, would be better directed at those supporters. They're the ones who have to search their conscience."

Maybe the guy that thinks gays should go to hell should search his conscience? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hackdorn at it again. Going to file this with his JK out for the season stories from a couple of years back.

Not a chance in hell he leaves for family reasons. Hackdorn knows that too if you ask me and is essentially using this as bait to pry the information he wants out

Human filth he is

Interesting take on the Goodes story given the current climate.

Wait, what?

Apparently we had a new defense player called “Rothman” today. No idea who was commentating and saying it, I’ll just blame Lyon for that gaff but boy oh boy how hard is it

View attachment 689663

Who helped the Eagles win in the Grand Final again? Who’s a 3x All Australian?

One bad game and you’d think we were Carlton

Listening to Lyon's barely concealed glee as we played terribly was tough.

It really was a strange ole' commentating ballet today. WCE super fan Gerard Healy up against ultimate West Coast hate-ah Lyon. One would say something and the other would counter.

Given Lyon's aural smugness, I was absolutely shocked to learn when I googled the Australian Football League, that WC are the reigning Premiers and Melbourne are 16th.

Listening to Lyon's barely concealed glee as we played terribly was tough.

It really was a strange ole' commentating ballet today. WCE super fan Gerard Healy up against ultimate West Coast hate-ah Lyon. One would say something and the other would counter.

Given Lyon's aural smugness, I was absolutely shocked to learn when I googled the Australian Football League, that WC are the reigning Premiers and Melbourne are 16th.

You mean to tell me.. that Melbourne the team with the best Champion Data and all that s**t they drivel.

THE fairytale team.. and all that baloney

Aren’t finals contenders currently?

Shocked to be sitting here really.

Suck it Lyon, hope your club enjoys those Prelim Final nightmares for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back