Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some WA bias for once - Basil just asked whether Walters is the best player in the comp right now?

Hahaha
Could be close on current form. Probably better to use something more along the lines of most unstoppable player in the comp currently. Same way JD was the “best player in the comp” over the first half of last year before dropping off slightly after his injury. Reckon one of the Kelly’s might have that title at the moment though.

Jono Brown reckons Freo are the best side in WA...lulzz

Im sure most WC supporters are use to the biased Vic narrative..
but it also highlights how little a woeful club like freo have to do to get credit
I think we play that clip to the boys prior to the Derby. Apparently winning last year's premiership means we aren't the best team in the state anymore because the Dockers are in form. This Derby is serious bragging rights again. I hope we have Barrass and NicNat and Rioli and Yeo and Hurn in for that game.

I think we play that clip to the boys prior to the Derby. Apparently winning last year's premiership means we aren't the best team in the state anymore because the Dockers are in form. This Derby is serious bragging rights again. I hope we have Barrass and NicNat and Rioli and Yeo and Hurn in for that game.
Dorkers at work are up and about. Three in a row. Lame.

Some WA bias for once - Basil just asked whether Walters is the best player in the comp right now?

Hahaha

Didn't our seventh or eight choice forward Pettrachelli have twenty possessions and kick five against Port in our lamest performance at home this year? If the team was up and firing and helped him out that night he could have had a few more I reckon.Point being Port are susceptible to a quick small forward (no secret) and I am a bit bemused by Walters all of the sudden being the best player in the comp.Good player sure but * him.Thats all I have to say.

Last edited:
Also very bemused by all the love for Razor Ray in the media lately.What is the thinking behind that?
There were action shots of Ray bouncing the ball on footy classified.Seriously are an extra million People going to tune in to the AFL each week to watch Ray and his zany umpire antics ?

Plenty of negative press re bad umpiring earlier in the season. The lynch mob had pitch forks at the ready. All of a sudden BT was interviewing umpires after games and Razor is now trotted out as an everyday hero by AFL media...

The quote in my current signature - “I HAVEN’T flip-flopped. I said no originally, then I said yes, then I have said no and I have stuck to it.” - was from a couple of years ago.

Lastnight on Talking Footy they showed the clip where Pauline Hanson made that quote, during the Say That Again segment, as though it was recent news or something. pfft

but it also highlights how little a woeful club like freo have to do to get credit

better for us,

its pure vile on how they do everything possible to piss us supporters off with their constant dick riding.

browny i had respect for you once upon a time. now youre just a useless oxygen thief like gary put my dick in your missus lyon. pavlich and friends

Jono Brown has had a lot of concussions.

Still Freo were reasonably impressive. Port went with their physical gameplan that knocked us flat and the Dockers stood up to it and managed to punch on in the 4th when Port were out of gas. The skills were something else though...Fyfe's kicking is car-crash bad live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly not being a complete rabble trumps being the reigning premier.
And Freo's 1 goal victory over contender Collingwood is obviously better than our 4 goal victory over them.
Not to mention Freo are capable of winning 3 games straight - THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

But most of all their 'moral' victory over us a few weeks back is clearly better than us actually winning the match and banking the 4 points, I mean they won more quarters than us - that's how it works right?

Hope that fires the boys up along with that poor last game pre bye.

Derby in a couple of weeks should be a ripper

Still Freo were reasonably impressive. Port went with their physical gameplan that knocked us flat and the Dockers stood up to it and managed to punch on in the 4th when Port were out of gas. The skills were something else though...Fyfe's kicking is car-crash bad live.
Port were missing their big dogs in Ebert , Wines and Rockliff though...
Agree with this..Freo did outgun a team that flogged us at home, that says something!..but Port did have 3 good players missing.
Whatever, the Derby will be huge...a bone-cruncher!

Lawrence Mooney's show Up The Guts on Friday nights after the footy on Fox isn't champagne comedy or anything but I do like this segment:

I can't look at Jono Brown and Garry Lyon the same way any more.

Never watched up the guts but after watching that I think I will be turning on Kayo when I get home and do a marathon, fast fwding to On the Sauce of course.

Clearly not being a complete rabble trumps being the reigning premier.
And Freo's 1 goal victory over contender Collingwood is obviously better than our 4 goal victory over them.
Not to mention Freo are capable of winning 3 games straight - THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

But most of all their 'moral' victory over us a few weeks back is clearly better than us actually winning the match and banking the 4 points, I mean they won more quarters than us - that's how it works right?

Freo have always been about moral victories. They were clearly the better team in 06 cause they beat us twice. We ended up winning some meaningless cup thing, but their 2 derby victories showed they were the kings of the west, as they clearly are now after their amazing 3 wins in a row. We won a few in a row last year from memory, highly doubt it was as many as 3 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back