Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, once again, that's not what he is interested in. Every time he is interviewed, he talks about loving Geelong. If he's going to be in Victoria, it will be at Geelong. He'd re-sign there rather than go to another Melbourne team. He'd only leave if it was because he could get back to WA.

It would be foolish for Kelly to say what he really thinks so it’s just grit the teeth and see out his contract..
Apparently he called Wells in the dying minutes of trade week and pleaded with Wells to trade him to the Eagles ..So a big kick in the guts for him and his family..
He’s proven himself to be very composed and professional this year ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow!! Just wow!!
Maybe I’m just getting old but “the ralph” sounds like a sexual assault to me
And like I said, maybe I’m just getting old, but I don’t see the humour in that

“They never will love where they ought to love, who do not hate where they ought to hate.” — Edmund Burke

Let’s *hope keys is not a “hate speech” advocate

*posts/moderation generally good, but that comment- poor form
Hate speech advocate. Jesus Christ

Wow!! Just wow!!
Maybe I’m just getting old but “the ralph” sounds like a sexual assault to me
And like I said, maybe I’m just getting old, but I don’t see the humour in that

“They never will love where they ought to love, who do not hate where they ought to hate.” — Edmund Burke

Let’s *hope keys is not a “hate speech” advocate

*posts/moderation generally good, but that comment- poor form

You’re probably just getting old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he gone forever or just this week? I don’t normally watch but Nat Edwards is a great host so if Hamish is gone I might get back to it.
Not 100% sure, I don't watch it every week but she is infinitely better than him.
I'd be watching channel 9 but it doesn't work where I am.

We're getting 'love' because Collingwood and Geelong lost. We've gone from third to one win off first (and %). Beat the Pies and that might be a gap they can't close.

As a top 2 team since the current final 8 came in we've beaten every Melbourne team that has come here. 2006 was our only loss and that was to Sydney by 1 point. Ignoring the fact we haven't lost at the MCG since 2017 it makes people nervous if we're top 2. If we end up third or fourth pundits will jump off.

I dont know if we really need kelly. Very wary of trading the earth for a player who will have very very high expectations placed upon him.
Yeah Im in this camp.

Happy to pass on Kelly if it means disrupting everything.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back