Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh Matthews showing that he didn't watch the game even though he was the one doing to the review on Gameday. Saying that it was really only a 7-8 goal win blown out by Freo's inaccuracy. Implying that the size of the win flattered West Coast. Whilst the inaccuracy was blatantly evident, what was also blatantly evident for anyone who watched the game for more than 2 minutes was that the game was an utter decimation.

I feel like when people like David King are saying "Theres no doubt they're premiership favourites" he is saying it to almost try and jinx us or so if we do win he can say "i was right"

No need to be favourites. Just be in the mix.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t mind that sentiment in general, I do think certain journos love pumping teams up to create pressure for them, but not with Kingy. He legitimately just loves the Eagles, Simmo and Nic Nat. He’s been probably our most accurate and supportive media figure over the recent years. Was certainly the first to cotton onto our rise last year.

Leigh Matthews showing that he didn't watch the game even though he was the one doing to the review on Gameday. Saying that it was really only a 7-8 goal win blown out by Freo's inaccuracy. Implying that the size of the win flattered West Coast. Whilst the inaccuracy was blatantly evident, what was also blatantly evident for anyone who watched the game for more than 2 minutes was that the game was an utter decimation.
We can't expect the old man to stay up too late. Didn't start till well after 8 Melbourne time

I dont know if we really need kelly. Very wary of trading the earth for a player who will have very very high expectations placed upon him.
Well we dont usually chase players that have low expectations placed upon them
Kelly would be an unbeleivable addition to our squad and we should be going hard to get him
A champion WA boy who wants to play for us what more do we want?

Well we dont usually chase players that have low expectations placed upon them
Kelly would be an unbeleivable addition to our squad and we should be going hard to get him
A champion WA boy who wants to play for us what more do we want?

Not sure how wce will be able to satisfy that the pussies demands for a trade. they'll have to get creative.

This and next years first plus a good young player would probably be bare minimum.

So glad we have the Friday night game this week...means no Pavlich on the “special comments”
Yeah but instead we get Bruce and Hamish with Lingy on special comments. At least we had Paps and Kingy on the weekend who usually give the most balanced and insightful comments.

Don’t expect any actual play to be called this week. More likely to be s**t talking about nothing to do with that specific game, De Goey being dangerous in the goalsquare, screaming a players name 5-10 times every time they get a touch and going the early crow with every shot on goal, almost willing it to go through.

I don't think they have any sponsorships left for him to cost, and they desperately need to win so expect a fine and some community service at most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on what happens with his review seeing as he had yet another driving naughty, cant imagine a 1 game club suspenssion but he might seeing as its his second or third
Zero chance when Buckley is under some pressure again.

Not sure how wce will be able to satisfy that the pussies demands for a trade. they'll have to get creative.

This and next years first plus a good young player would probably be bare minimum.
Yes they will play hard ball for sure. They were pricks at the table last year and will be even worse this year. Its all good in hindsight but we might have missed our best chance last year. Anyway we will just have to see how it all unfolds now. Maybe Tim has changed his stance, who knows.

Mathews on the Hawks game. Nic is playing underdone and wel below his best, risky playing him not fit.

Mathews on the Freo gsme, Nic is back, 666 was made for this guy and he is dominating.

Starting to say some silly stuff is Mathews.

Yeah Im in this camp.

Happy to pass on Kelly if it means disrupting everything.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Disrupting our constant drafting of talls and flankers and never seem to be able to land a decent mid for like 10 years?

How often does a gun mid want to be traded to the Eagles?

When was the last one?

And now we have one who wants to play for us people get all jumpy and nervous, like really!

We have every position on the ground covered bar mids, an elite mid. He is 25 and 4 years younger than Shuey and Redden and 2 years younger than Yeo and Gaff.

Its a no brainer people, use a couple of late 1sts and a 2nd if need be and get on with winning flags.

Last edited:
Mathews on the Hawks game. Nic is playing underdone and wel below his best, risky playing him not fit.

Mathews on the Freo gsme, Nic is back, 666 was made for this guy and he is dominating.

Starting to say some silly stuff is Mathews.

Just collecting pay checks now ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back