Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grahame

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
More on 'the expert' Matthews on the Eagles game ... "Cameron did well getting three goals in his second game."

And in today's print copy of The Age, Michael Gleeson had a rap on the improving Eagles partly due to Barrass finding some form after his five games back. I notice the online edition has corrected this. Tosser! Just put any old crap out there and let the punters do your research for you. Wally!

I can just imagine seeing "Collingwood captain Gary Sidebottom had a good day with 23 hitouts in a losing side."

fomoco04

1992, 1994, 2006, 2018
Jun 18, 2007
West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Deportivo, Man U
Duggans been drafted by Freo

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Google “Dirty Dane” on urban dictionary and if you don’t laugh at how disgusting it is then you’re better than Scotty (and me)

There were other definitions they discussed- at no time did they condone the acts described or remotely suggest they were a good idea but they did laugh. Cue s**tstorm

The outrage was sadly predictable from people who wouldn’t have even known the podcast existed let alone ever listen to it
Urban dictionary have removed it.

Found this tho. Doesn't sound like our DanWCE
Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 9.16.15 PM.png

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Fyfe shouldn’t even have that Brownlow, not because he wasn’t good, but because he got let off suspiciously 3 times that year by the tribunal for things that our players got at least a week for. If you don’t think there’s interference by AFL house in these things, I’ve got a bridge I can sell you. ;)

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Three years after their last full meeting, Brodie Grundy and Nic Naitanui’s ruck stoush will be one to savour.

He got us with the hitouts, but was well beaten around the ground by our boys.

"Two of the AFL’s ruck colossuses will go toe-to-toe tomorrow night in a battle to savour.
It has been more than three years since Brodie Grundy and Nic Naitanui clashed for a full match, with ACL injuries in both knees twice grounding the high-flying Eagle.

Grundy went on to dominate the ruck duel in last year’s grand final as Naitanui watched on, amassing 49 hit outs to Scott Lycett and Nathan Vardy’s combined 29."

Three years after their last full meeting, Brodie Grundy and Nic Naitanui’s ruck stoush will be one to savour.

"Two of the AFL’s ruck colossuses will go toe-to-toe tomorrow night in a battle to savour.
It has been more than three years since Brodie Grundy and Nic Naitanui clashed for a full match, with ACL injuries in both knees twice grounding the high-flying Eagle.

Grundy went on to dominate the ruck duel in last year’s grand final as Naitanui watched on, amassing 49 hit outs to Scott Lycett and Nathan Vardy’s combined 29."

I'm sure Vards and Lycett were gutted by those stats.

Did they mention that Vardy and Lycett had 2 premiership medals to grundys 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back