Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendon Goddard rates Collingwood’s list as the AFL’s best, ahead of reigning premier Richmond

1. Collingwood 64
2. Richmond 63
3. West Coast 62
4. Brisbane 57
5. GWS 53
6. Geelong 46
7. Western Bulldogs 39
8. Melbourne 39
9. Essendon 38
10. North Melbourne 36
11. Port Adelaide 35
12. Hawthorn 35
13. St Kilda 26
14. Carlton 24
15. Adelaide 23
16. Fremantle 16
17. Sydney 15
18. Gold Coast 13

*Points based on 1-18 rankings for defence, midfield, forward line and rucks

Brendon Goddard rates Collingwood’s list as the AFL’s best, ahead of reigning premier Richmond

1. Collingwood 64
2. Richmond 63
3. West Coast 62
4. Brisbane 57
5. GWS 53
6. Geelong 46
7. Western Bulldogs 39
8. Melbourne 39
9. Essendon 38
10. North Melbourne 36
11. Port Adelaide 35
12. Hawthorn 35
13. St Kilda 26
14. Carlton 24
15. Adelaide 23
16. Fremantle 16
17. Sydney 15
18. Gold Coast 13

What about that is that biased or incompetent? We're rated practically equal with Pies and Tigers at the top.

What about that is that biased or incompetent? We're rated practically equal with Pies and Tigers at the top.
I don't see how you can say Collingwood has the best list. Their forward line is bog average - they really need some big marking targets but have spent all their cap on midfielders and Brody Grundy. If they'd managed to recruit some of the B grade forwards going around in trade period (Bruce, even Jenkins), then they'd probably be well placed. Instead they have to rely on Mason Cox and Ben Reid as their only genuine talls.

1. Collingwood 64
2. Richmond 63
3. West Coast 62
4. Brisbane 57
5. GWS 53
6. Geelong 46
7. Western Bulldogs 39
8. Melbourne 39
9. Essendon 38
10. North Melbourne 36
11. Port Adelaide 35
12. Hawthorn 35
13. St Kilda 26
14. Carlton 24
15. Adelaide 23
16. Fremantle 16
17. Sydney 15
18. Gold Coast 13

Honestly seems fair enough. Minor differences in opinion does not make someone incompetent.

Ryan was live-streaming and someone commented saying that they hope his baby “gets a spear to the head and dies”

Truly disgusting stuff
Jesus *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Collingwood 64
2. Richmond 63
3. West Coast 62
4. Brisbane 57
5. GWS 53
6. Geelong 46
7. Western Bulldogs 39
8. Melbourne 39
9. Essendon 38
10. North Melbourne 36
11. Port Adelaide 35
12. Hawthorn 35
13. St Kilda 26
14. Carlton 24
15. Adelaide 23
16. Fremantle 16
17. Sydney 15
18. Gold Coast 13

Is this based on the assumption that W Rioli is not playing or on current list?

No, hasn't been included.

I think it's a pretty fair assessment overall, although I don't think Collingwood
have the strongest list.

Assuming Collingwood get 18 points for mids and 18 for rucks, I have no earthly idea how you can get 28 combined points from their backs and forwards. Backs about a 10? Forwards an absolute 5 at best.

Assuming Collingwood get 18 points for mids and 18 for rucks, I have no earthly idea how you can get 28 combined points from their backs and forwards. Backs about a 10? Forwards an absolute 5 at best.
Well De Goey is the greatest player since Leigh Matthews, so I’m assuming he gave them 18 for the Fwds

They got 15 for mids as they were ranked 3rd best midfield behind GWS and us.

I do think giving out 36 points for midfield and ruck probably provides too much weight to the middle of the ground. Should combine the two opposed to having rucks as a separate division.

Ironically, I do somewhat agree with Goddard that Collingwood has a great list on paper. What they are missing is a KPF, otherwise they would probably have won a flag (2019 :))

They got 15 for mids as they were ranked 3rd best midfield behind GWS and us.

I do think giving out 36 points for midfield and ruck probably provides too much weight to the middle of the ground. Should combine the two opposed to having rucks as a separate division.

Ironically, I do somewhat agree with Goddard that Collingwood has a great list on paper. What they are missing is a KPF, otherwise they would probably have won a flag (2019 :))
Man I wish they beat GWS in the prelim now. Was happy for the giants at the time but it would have been glorious if Collingwood beat Richmond again

On Ryan stuff & not condoning for one minute the racial comment.

But I do wonder why players, in general, open themselves up for such abuse. So many dipshizens out there i would have thought remaining private on social media was a safer option.

But jeez - that comment about Ryan’s child is an indicator of some maladjusted individual.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back