Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Thanks for posting.

Disgraceful article
Yep.I couldnt sum it up any better.Then in the letters to the editor they have a picture of a cops face after being bashed and lo" theres Ryans picture right next to it again.Somebody at the West seems to have an axe to grind.AGAIN disgraceful!!

Complete non issue. Not to be one of those “I know a guy...” types, but I know a relevant party in the club and this is the biggest so what story since Andrew Walker’s hat.

Good headline though, will get clicks, editor would be rapt.
Tell me more about this hat.

Tell me more about this hat.

d1f00a6cc0d9442ef157646de4b5adf2.jpg

Ugh the Kelly interview is a bit cringe for mine.

Annoys me how the reporters keep trying to nudge him into talking about certain things, even when he has nothing to say on the topic.

Blatantly looking for a throw away line to turn into a story. Curious to see how they spin it, given it wasn't a very informative chat.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Ugh the Kelly interview is a bit cringe for mine.

Annoys me how the reporters keep trying to nudge him into talking about certain things, even when he has nothing to say on the topic.

Blatantly looking for a throw away line to turn into a story. Curious to see how they spin it, given it wasn't a very informative chat.

I'm disappointed they didn't broach the topical subject ........Nic Nat's weight!

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Surprised to see Shuey and Tim Kelly are not our the top six according to this article.

He would be elite if he still was with Geelong.

You all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back