Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we go any further, let's just clarify the rules: if you can put your finger in the circle then you get to punch back, but as far as I'm concerned, the circle cannot be removed until after a failed attempt at fingering. And I know failed fingering attempts, I promise you.

Before we go any further, let's just clarify the rules: if you can put your finger in the circle then you get to punch back, but as far as I'm concerned, the circle cannot be removed until after a failed attempt at fingering. And I know failed fingering attempts, I promise you.
I think you must have played by slightly different rules than me...

is that when your finger smells like poo instead?

I think you must have played by slightly different rules than me...

So if you can see the circle being made in your peripheral, but don't look directly at it you can poke it with your index finger and get to punch the initial circle maker. But the rule of being able to remove the circle while the pokerer makes his poking is contentious.

So if you can see the circle being made in your peripheral, but don't look directly at it you can poke it with your index finger and get to punch the initial circle maker. But the rule of being able to remove the circle while the pokerer makes his poking is contentious.
Ahh right....that sounds like two too many rules, we just used to punch on with each other

Witho, Jones meh!

Redden, supposed to be senior player and a week ago we were weak and embarrassing.

Reeks a little from Redden of the Barrass/McGovern harry high pants arrogance and lack of focus, but if he can put in each week like the Derby and wants to act like 2 yr old, be my guest.

Lets see what the Hawks game offers up.

P.S. bit disturbed that we let that white supremist Jones in the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked similar to Gaff in the fact that it was a swinging arm motion, after doing the same thing to get him to release his jumper.

Paddy should claim delayed concussion which means he had no real idea what he was doing, you know, like Jordan DeGoey. He must have a head knock up his sleeve to draw on, the guy has the field awareness of a headless scarecrow.
All Paddy needs to point out is that he made the circle game hand gesture and Aaron Black looked at it.
If anyone deserves to be suspended out of this it is the entire West Coast Eagles team for increasing the profile of this game and inciting an extremely violent act against a Black.

Last edited:
Just watched OTC.

Healy said about Port "We'll give Port a mulligan seeing as it's their first bad loss of the year".

Must've missed their game against us :rolleyes:

During the game itself the commentators were mulling over when this "sort of thing" had happened before, and came to the conclusion it was like when Port came here and belted us in 2019. I think to the rest of the league Round 3 Eagles v Port didn't actually happen. Which is particularly odd as it was the only game on Easter Saturday that was on FTA (even in Melbourne), in theory getting even greater exposure.

Just watched OTC.

Healy said about Port "We'll give Port a mulligan seeing as it's their first bad loss of the year".

Must've missed their game against us :rolleyes:

During the game itself the commentators were mulling over when this "sort of thing" had happened before, and came to the conclusion it was like when Port came here and belted us in 2019. I think to the rest of the league Round 3 Eagles v Port didn't actually happen. Which is particularly odd as it was the only game on Easter Saturday that was on FTA (even in Melbourne), in theory getting even greater exposure.

Didn't you know that traveling across the continent and playing in front of a partisan home crowd is just too difficult a task that if you lose, it doesn't matter, and if you win, it's the bravest performance in the history of sport. But only if you're traveling in a westerly direction, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back