Conspiracy Theory If man never went to the moon...

Remove this Banner Ad

My theory that I've picked up from elsewhere...

Yes man landed on the moon

Yes the video of the moon landings were faked

You can't bring video back thru the van allen belt because it becomes all spotty and not able to be watched

The US had 2 crews in space, one actually going to the moon, and one doing a 'fake', who also filmed the landing back on earth

Basically it was a back up plan, when they're in this race with the Russians, they can't afford to let anything slow them down

My theory that I've picked up from elsewhere...

Yes man landed on the moon

Yes the video of the moon landings were faked

You can't bring video back thru the van allen belt because it becomes all spotty and not able to be watched

The US had 2 crews in space, one actually going to the moon, and one doing a 'fake', who also filmed the landing back on earth

Basically it was a back up plan, when they're in this race with the Russians, they can't afford to let anything slow them down

wasnt the video transmitted back to earth?

There's some interesting stuff in that even if you believe that its reasonable that they built such detailed models and I'd absolutely buy that NASA doctored/faked photos even if they did go to the moon but the beginning is just straight out bad science.

For the moon dust , Kaysing quoting a 10,000 pound-force engine for the LEM is about 3 times the official figure, the LEM also didn't land straight down but came in horizontal as it slid in looking for the best landing. With low gravity and (almost) no atmosphere there is a huge drop in how much dust is disturbed and the vast majority that is isn't buffeted back and forth but allowed to continue on its path once disturbed. Even on hard rock with a fine (and charged) dust layer having so little dust in the lander pads, particularly if it was a front one, supports the idea that it was done in moon conditions.

Only a few years before many really did think the moon could be covered in deep seas of dust. Arthur C Clarke (who according to an earlier post was in on the hoax anyway) actually wrote a decent fictional story on it, A Fall of Moon Dust (1961).

The VA belt has been discussed so many times before but they did have significant shielding in the CM and keep in mind they are belts, that NASA deliberately skirted the outside of as much as possible.

This is a good site giving the other side of the argument, they have their agenda to, to debunk the moon hoax theories but there is some really good basic science explanations there.

http://www.clavius.org/index.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only there was an agency that attracted a lot of clever people, like a whole group of clever people, working together.... of course you'd need some sort of really interesting problem if you wanted to try and get the cleverest of the clever.

gestapo
luftwaffe

?

you know what they say; if you are going to perform operation paperclip you had better target the more witty nazis

gestapo
luftwaffe

?
you know what they say; if you are going to perform operation paperclip you had better target the more witty nazis

And get a good blueprint & prescription for how to build your own spying/intel/torture/terror/assassination networks.

flat-earth-memes-163-14.jpg

Are we certain they're the shoes from the Apollo missions?....And that every astronaut who 'supposedly' set foot on the moon, was wearing those self-same ones?

You'll excuse me for not relying upon a random meme as hard-core evidence.

Exactly what I was implying with my post above yours, agreed

Are we certain they're the shoes from the Apollo missions?....And that every astronaut who 'supposedly' set foot on the moon, was wearing those self-same ones?

You'll excuse me for not relying upon a random meme as hard-core evidence.
Exactly what I was implying with my post above yours, agreed

Yes, Neil Armstrong's suit:

main-qimg-8b7b5e81250979b8cec79d2220b68867-c

Nah Cannot has absolutely got us on this one, Those pics are 100% accurate.

Even NASA would have to admit that the boot on the left were the ones worn on the Apollo missions and the bootprint on the right is what was left after the moon walks.

The missing bit of info is the outer boots they wore on Moon Walks. Apparently NASA felt that hiking boots was overkill for floating about the command module.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back