If SFA posters were dog breeds

Remove this Banner Ad

This is also accurate. Nothing says look at moi, look at moi like a WaynesWorld19
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next poster is a teammate of mine who I joined halfway through his rookie season at the Dragons as the star wars spoiler poster didn't want me joining them even though he saw me as chopped liver. If he knew me better, he would have known my liver was already destroyed.

Anyway, back to the poster, VSTone and I have been posting for a long time together on the Adelaide board and you just seem to know when someone is in sync with you. I'd ask you out on a date but sharing the cell in Baghdad is more than enough for you to have to put up with.

I was very happy when he decided to join me at Baghdad.

Here is VSTone after catching me in bed with 7 of his wives. I promise mate they were only checking me for that itch I've been having issues with.

bag4.jpg

Last edited:
Our next breed I think is quite misunderstood. People call him weird but I find him quirky. Weird is just a state of mind.
I never thought this poster would improve his style but he has grown on me like gangrene.
Keep it up mate, I don't believe what they say about me. You're alright.

I now induct Tigerturbulance

Here is Tigerturbulance at his first training session with the Furies

training.gif

The next poster is a personal favourite of mine, has seen me play poker in my boxers with a dart and many a bottle of grog in the qricket qavillion.
His work in both this league and the Fantasy Cricket League doesn't go unnoticed. You do a great job mate.

I hope the cheque is in the mail because its warm up here on Uluru after I was dropped as part of the rotation policy in the one day format but I've been rolling my arm over up here.

I am proud to say this bloke is one of the SFA good blokes.
You are a special breed Ant Bear

Me dressing up for an awards night in the Red Centre

uluru.gif

Ant Bear watching me trying to bat

dog uluru.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back