If SFA posters were dog breeds

Remove this Banner Ad

qGMLeaN.gif

Not sure who this is but it's wearing a toupee' :devil:

pantskyle

The SFAs strange but amusing breed gets a mention for his quirky behaviour and longevity since the dinosaurs. He was the one that brought them to extinction and now we have to deal with all the gluten free eating vegans as our karma.

pantskyle has a fashion sense that would make the hair on the back of Sir Les Patterson crawl but we wouldn't have him any other way. We are graced with his presence each week and we are all the poorer in the hip pocket for it.

Here he is trying to keep the balls up at Coney Island to a minimum but I fear that he is going to need dental work after this monumental effort.

Attachments

• PerfectAccomplishedBluebird-max-1mb.gif
    PerfectAccomplishedBluebird-max-1mb.gif
    575.4 KB · Views: 174

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't bother me I live in Essex and wear the 'dog' collar... ?

If you knew me you'd know.

Umm - yeah (images of past life flashing before my eyes here and suddenly you are making a lot more sense :))

Anyway...carry on :D

PhenomenalV1

This one is a strange breed to say the least. He seems to love the wrestling at the dog park but not a fan of the greatest Australian sport, cricket.
To say he is an enigma would probably be an accurate statement. He may be misunderstood and as a member of the leadership group I never bothered to find out sadly. As they say, you just let bygones be bygones.

He is absolutely tearing it up at full forward this season and has reinvigorated the franchise with the recruitment of rookies most notably the standout, AceAndy. As much as I wish my former side well, I do not want them lifting the trophy at seasons end.

Here is PhenomenalV1 in happier surroundings

Attachments

• dog.gif
    dog.gif
    315.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back