Discussion If States instead of Cities were the National League

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 11, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Imagine a True National League, as in if 51 States of USA played MLB, NFL and Soccer, and if all Counties of England played EPL or County Cricket, that would be awesome, and it would make sense if afl had the same, ....
afl/nrl both were called anzfl (aus new zeal football league) anzrl
Queensland
New South Wales
Victoria
South Australia
Tasmania
Northern Territory
Western Australia
Auckland
Wellington

always had thought of it, what do u think of that

• Banned
Imagine a True National League, as in if 51 States of USA played MLB, NFL and Soccer, and if all Counties of England played EPL or County Cricket, that would be awesome, and it would make sense if afl had the same, ....
Queensland
New South Wales
Victoria
South Australia
Tasmania
Northern Territory
Western Australia
Auckland
Wellington

btw i dunno the other states of new zealand lol

what about this is 'footy jumpers' or 'graphic design'?
I think he sees the leagues we make for competitions and portfolios and gets the idea from there.

mdavideedee_man64 Why don't you try designing the guernseys for these state teams and post them here?

• Banned
I think he sees the leagues we make for competitions and portfolios and gets the idea from there.

mdavideedee_man64 Why don't you try designing the guernseys for these state teams and post them here?
yeah was supposed to be in creating competition but didnt know where, yeah i might try and create it, but itd be kool if others can do it too, just for fun

Queensland
New South Wales
Victoria
South Australia
Tasmania
Northern Territory
Western Australia
Auckland
Wellington

Don't mind it, but leave NZ out of it.

If they want to play with the big boys they need to create their own big boy leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back