Opinion If the Premier of Victoria states that we can gather to protest, then why can't we gather to watch football?

Remove this Banner Ad

That you’re making claims that aren’t based on evidence.
This statement by the health minister and the attached chart below is a start.

"We are aware of six confirmed cases who attended the Black Lives Matter protest. Currently, there is no evidence to suggest they acquired the virus from the protest," a spokesperson said.

"None of these cases are known to reside at a major public housing complex.

"Currently, no known, nor suspected episodes of transmission occurred at the protest itself." IMG_20200719_070438.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Sure, it is very suspicious.

BLM protests occurred in every major city.

But again, I'm not sure how you can claim a cover up when these issues are being discussed by the government itself, by every major media outlet.

You haven't got the answer you want, but that is no evidence of a cover up.

Sure, it is very suspicious.

BLM protests occurred in every major city.

But again, I'm not sure how you can claim a cover up when these issues are being discussed by the government itself, by every major media outlet.

You haven't got the answer you want, but that is no evidence of a cover up.
It's what's not said.
Anyway it's all speculative.
Like I said more to be revealed. Political games can suppress the truth for so long.

You're pushing a narrative of cover ups, while discussing all the information that is in the public discourse. You can't see it?
And what is that Narrative I'm pushing?

Anyway my ALP government as afforded us a pretty covid free environment .. while all you Dan Andrews fan boys can fight his fight. IMG_20200719_114659.jpg

And what is that Narrative I'm pushing?

Anyway my ALP government as afforded us a pretty covid free environment .. while all you Dan Andrews fan boys can fight his fight.
I hope your state stays that way. If it doesn't, you won't find many sticking the finger in. All here have acknowledged the mistakes of the Andrews government and want accountability for the decisions made.

Your narrative about cover ups and issues not being discussed can't be held up seriously.

I hope your state stays that way. If it doesn't, you won't find many sticking the finger in. All here have acknowledged the mistakes of the Andrews government and want accountability for the decisions made.

Your narrative about cover ups and issues not being discussed can't be held up seriously.
Care to explain the purpose of the health ministers statement?

Why he made it and what was the purpose of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Specifically to refute claims exactly like the ones you are making in this thread.

Because despite the evidence of causation there is only a correlation at this point and those those two things are not the same.

I'm not 100% certain but I believe the statement from the health department was in response to an article in The Australian that made an unattributed claim that the health department had traced outbreaks in public housing complexes to the blm protests. I guess they felt it warranted a response after being splashed on the front page of the Oz as if it came from a source in the department.
Edit: also the statement came from the department, not the minister

Remove this Banner Ad

Back