The Law If there is a God.................

Remove this Banner Ad

This bloke will die a long slow agonising death before spending the rest of eternity suffering far worse.

7811184-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-04/graham-stuart-dillon-jailed-for-killing-son/9830992

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/na...rdering-his-9yearold-son-20170817-gxyaqe.html

Any reasonable and committed legal system would make the penalty for the sale of any harmful drug and Ice in particular a Mandatory Whole of Life sentence.

The CIA run this s**t and other drugs.

Be careful what you wish for. It might be someone you know peddling this s**t

Unbelievably horrific story, just imagining what that poor little boy went through makes you cry.

Humans can deal out barbarous treatment to their fellow humans.

Daniel Valerio
Jaidyn Leskie
Bradyn Dillon

Unfortunately things just never change and the DHS simply dont have the resources/power to take abused children away from these scumbags. In all of the cases mentioned, yet the mothers cry and plead for mercy on their child's murderer.

Daniel Valerio
Jaidyn Leskie
Bradyn Dillon

Unfortunately things just never change and the DHS simply dont have the resources/power to take abused children away from these scumbags. In all of the cases mentioned, yet the mothers cry and plead for mercy on their child's murderer.
And we live in a society that thinks it uneconomic to sufficiently fund such imperative government intervention. Every time such a case comes up there is a wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth, fuelled by tabloid media. Then, nothing. It would appear that electors is prepared to live with this situation, especially if it means increased taxes to fix the situation.

Last edited:
Daniel Valerio
Jaidyn Leskie
Bradyn Dillon

Australia removes more children from thier homes per capital than any other nation.

Unless we spend the money on preventing the problems that lead to this. Then we'll never have the money to deal with the symptoms

Australian society has long covered up sexual abuse committed by our authorities. Police politicians judges journalists doctors arch bishops ect

Thier victims end up on the fringes of society with drug issues and some act out the violence they received as children.

There's inquiry after inquiry on this .
it's not as if we don't know

Any reasonable and committed legal system would make the penalty for the sale of any harmful drug and Ice in particular a Mandatory Whole of Life sentence.
Why are you blaming the drug and not the scumbag? You are literally giving this person an excuse of "the drugs made me do it". The dude should get the death penalty, but in a civilized country he should get life in prison - no boneyard for him, as mentioned above he needs to stay in the mainstream population.

Australia removes more children from thier homes per capital than any other nation.

Unless we spend the money on preventing the problems that lead to this. Then we'll never have the money to deal with the symptoms

There lies the problem. DHS are underfunded to the point that there are not enough resources available to rescue abused children and the family court refuses to enforce a decision of permanent removal of custody because there is no where to put the abused children.

There lies the problem. DHS are underfunded to the point that there are not enough resources available to rescue abused children and the family court refuses to enforce a decision of permanent removal of custody because there is no where to put the abused children.
Yes.

And there never will be anywhere until we address the issues as to why there is abused children

Why are you blaming the drug and not the scumbag? You are literally giving this person an excuse of "the drugs made me do it". The dude should get the death penalty, but in a civilized country he should get life in prison - no boneyard for him, as mentioned above he needs to stay in the mainstream population.
I am blaming the drug and the scum bag. The scum bag will try to blame the drug when in fact it us who allow the scumbags who sell the drugs to prosper.

I am blaming the drug and the scum bag. The scum bag will try to blame the drug when in fact it us who allow the scumbags who sell the drugs to prosper.

The drug/victim ideology is the driving force behind the WOD.

1) Drugs are prohibited (creating massive black market economic forces).
2) Take drugs and you get punished
3) Claim the drug-victim correlation and you get leniency.
4) The artificially enforced victim correlation then serves to fuel prohibition ---> See point 1.

It's a self perpetuating feedback loop.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I met this pretty little thing from the Shetland islands

She told.me how allot of British oil comes from there. She said that there had been an independence movement gaining momentum.

Then ice hit town and fractured the community. That stopped the independence movement in it's tracks.

I think it's something like 50 percent of British oil is through the shetlands.

Now for the sake of debate consider that the gov is the one running the drugs to maintain revenue. It's not the first time the British crown has done something so heinus and evil.

Prince Harry does love going to wildlife parks and hunt lions and stuff. Hunting a caged animal. Murdering a caged animal.

Supplying ice to communities in the shetlands can be seen as hunting a caged animal.

There’s plenty of threads about god...
True.
I would like the god botherers to pray their god kills this *******.
That should keep them from posting crap in the other god threads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back