If us on here is a steak

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We wouldn’t be well done We’d be congratulations.

Cmon guys I love youse but we need to all chill out.

tv land psychiatrist GIF by nobodies.

how's about you get ****ed Le Grille ya four-eyed freak.

The boards have certainly taken a turn for the worse. There is a lot of inside info and most of it isn't positive or worse paints the decision makers in a poor light. So there are reasons why we're in this pickle.
We could do worse than bring in a consultant to cast an eye of the NMFC BF boards.

I'd think a poster bio would be good, it could be refenced before one responds to said poster.

The acurate one - Great poster who despite a heightened level of self-worth displays an uncanny ability to point out our drafting mistakes 5 years later.

how's about you get *ed Le Grille ya four-eyed freak.

The boards have certainly taken a turn for the worse. There is a lot of inside info and most of it isn't positive or worse paints the decision makers in a poor light. So there are reasons why we're in this pickle.
We could do worse than bring in a consultant to cast an eye of the NMFC BF boards.

I'd think a poster bio would be good, it could be refenced before one responds to said poster.

The acurate one - Great poster who despite a heightened level of self-worth displays an uncanny ability to point out our drafting mistakes 5 years later.
Maybe we should have a BF draft and draft posters into positions, i.e. S*t talkers, Delusions of Grandeur, comic relief, Always has the inside word, perpetually angry all the time, etc...
I nominate myself as centre half "Poster here for the laughs"

I think this proposal has a lot of merit, but before we commission the review, we need to form a subcommittee charged with deciding what we want the consultant to conclude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back