• Yes

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 55.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wants to make the finals?

I don't.

We need everything to go right to get there, and even then, anything can only happen if we are a Victorian side (as you can potentially avoid travelling). An interstate side needs two home finals to get to the grand final.

It would simply be a waste of time when we should be taking every step to set up for next season and beyond. This year is still cooked.

West coast Richmond and Sydney the three standouts this year

They don't want to play us.

If were in the finals with minimal injuries what hope so they have when they can't get near us after the debarkle of a season so far?

We have thier measure.

Yep, I do. I know most people on here want them to finish as low as possible for numerous reasons.... Draft picks, to piss off Burton, Hass etc. And while I get it, they have given the club a shitshow, I hope the boys come out firing the last half of the year. Seeing Tex and how devastated he was after our last loss in that interview...nup want to see them come out firing....and then fire Burton / Bass at the end of the year!

West coast Richmond and Sydney the three standouts this year

They don't want to play us.

If were in the finals with minimal injuries what hope so they have when they can't get near us after the debarkle of a season so far?

We have thier measure.

What rot, we smoked Richmond at home last year. How'd that translate to GF day?

We need to get 6 wins (13 wins should get us into the 8) from 8 games.

Can you find 6 wins from Richmond, Geelong, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port Adelaide , Giants, North Melbourne and Carlton.

I think we could confidently say we should beat the Brisbane Lions and Carlton. Maybe Geelong could be susceptible to a loss since it is in Adelaide and Port Adelaide is always a 50/50 game. That could turn into 4 wins.

The Melbourne, GWS and North Melbourne games will tell us if we are a real chance or just finish between 9th and 13th.

The games against GWS and Fremantle absolutely deflated me wanting us to make finals. However, after the win today I think I've changed my view. We started to gain players back from injury, Gov, Lynch, Betts and POSSIBLY Smith will be back if we make finals.

However our next lot of games are:
Richmond (A)
Geelong (H)
Brisbane (A)
Demons (H)
Power (H)
GWS (A)
North (H)
Carlton (A)

If Essendon can beat North tomorrow it'll beat huge meaning we are essentially one game behind Geelong and North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to get 6 wins (13 wins should get us into the 8) from 8 games.

Can you find 6 wins from Richmond, Geelong, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port Adelaide , Giants, North Melbourne and Carlton.

I think we could confidently say we should beat the Brisbane Lions and Carlton. Maybe Geelong could be susceptible to a loss since it is in Adelaide and Port Adelaide is always a 50/50 game. That could turn into 4 wins.

The Melbourne, GWS and North Melbourne games will tell us if we are a real chance or just finish between 9th and 13th.
I could see us beating Geelong if we can play 4 quarters against them like our last quarter tonight..

Showdowns are 50-50 no matter what the form of both teams is at the time

I can see us coming out breathing fire in the game against Melbourne... that loss to them in th NT will still be stinging and they’ll want revenge.. I think we could either win that game or lose a couple of our players through suspension!... they’ll want to hurt Melbourne.

North game a 50-50.

Richmond and giants games are write offs

Brisbane and Carlton games are danger games and the way this seasons gone for us i wouldn’t be the least bit supprised to see us lose one of these games..

Shoot down the thread immediately so I don't bare the torture which is hope.

* you dogs, you don't understand footy you Muppet, dmac is your dad and shut up.

Back