Opinion If We Trade For Pick 1, 2 or 3, Who Do You Want Us To Pick?

Who would you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Rankine
gap
2 Lukosius

I wouldnt be trading up to picks 1,2, 3 for anybody else other than those 2 players

I think Rankine helps us win a flag in the next 2 years, I think Lukosious gives us a key forward to build around for the future.

If Rankine is likely to be selected by an interstate team, I'd pick Luko and speak to Rankine every week about how much we love him and want him back.

I think if we do trade up, that we take Rankine at 3 (I think GC will take Lukosious at 2 with them knowing Rankine is a huge flight risk).

Luko only because it'll be easier to get Rankine home in 2 years time.

we can win a premiership in 2019 without Rankine, we have a great list he wont be the difference to winning it or losing it in his first AFL season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Rankine on our list more than any other player. But I would honour my draft board ;) and take Luko as best available. :)

Rankine is more of a need right now and he can and will play several senior games next year..
Luko is going to take a couple of years to develop. Let GC have him, then take him in 2 years.

Hurts me to say it because Rankine is my favourite player in this draft class bar none, but I’d go Luko. Amazing talent, the best in this draft crop

I would go with Rankine only just! Has that magical ability to turn the game on its head in a 5 minute span. Has some serious X factor that boy. Having his mentored by Eddie for a couple of years would really unlock that potential that the kid has.

We've missed that since CC left us and Betts form waned this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back