if we win against the eagles we r level with 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking the same thing but by watching us last week its hard to see us even coming close to the finals.

Maybe the returns of Schwarz, Walsh, Leoncelli and Rigoni will help...hope so.

Melbourne this year Round 12:
-13th position
Melbourne 12 5 7 0 1116 1254 %89.00 20

Melbourne last year Round 12:
-8th Position
Melbourne 12 6 6 0 1303 1165 %111.85 24

Originally posted by Robbo_Rulz24
Melbourne this year Round 12:
-13th position
Melbourne 12 5 7 0 1116 1254 %89.00 20

Melbourne last year Round 12:
-8th Position
Melbourne 12 6 6 0 1303 1165 %111.85 24

Good stat Robbo Rulz. That emphasis my point that we are not playing as well.

We'll be lucky to beat the Eagles this week...

I think the Eagles will be more than keen to notch up their first win at home....against opposition (us) that is pathetic at the moment.!!

Walsh and Leoncelli will not be back this week either.
Rigoni and David should return however.

Cheers.

it'll be tough!

i think we can do it!!!
i'm not saying it'll be easy, but i think we have what it takes, the boys just need to get into a little bit better form (make that alot better!!!)
to be honest with you, i don't think we can make it to 3rd or anything for the finals, but i think that we can make it into the top 8, and if we're in there, we have a chance!!!
i think that if we make it into the top 8, then we can get higher through out the finals...
we'd have a similar chance to all the other teams. we'd need to be in great form, and the boys would have to work SSSSSOOOOO F*CKING hard to do well!
i sure hope they can make it!!!

GO DEES!!!

Re: I agree with you there Dees01

Originally posted by Ms.Storm
I just have this awful feeling about this game.
When we are bad, we really are B A D !!

I don't think the Weagles have won at home this year......and that really worries me.:(

Cheers everyone.

That's twice we have agreed now!
Anyway if they have got any character, they will win.

Where the hell is your faith??? (excuse the punt)
sorry guys but i think the break did the boys good!
We won't lose against the Weagles and i think that even if we don't make it to the peliminary finals we will at least make it into the 8!

GO DEES!! :)

p.s.- 50 to go till the big 1 0 0 0 ! :D

Originally posted by DEES RULE!
Where the hell is your faith??? (excuse the punt)
sorry guys but i think the break did the boys good!
We won't lose against the Weagles and i think that even if we don't make it to the peliminary finals we will at least make it into the 8!

GO DEES!! :)

p.s.- 50 to go till the big 1 0 0 0 ! :D

Well its nice to see SOMEONE has some confidence here :rolleyes: u go girl :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the Dees will win, they're fighting for a spot in the finals and are 2 games out of the 8 plue 14%.
Last year it was easier for Melbourne to get in because from memory Melbourne Finished 5th with 13 wins and this year 13 wins and 115% will probably get you 6th.
Melbourne are gonna have to come home strong to make the finals but I cant see them doing it. But I hope they finish 8th, and the Doggies finish 5th.
This will meen the Doggies will play the dees two weeks in a row.
Good Luck and may all go well.
cheers....

Originally posted by Visro

Forever the optimist aren't ya jod? ;)

Vis

Heh well im optimistic as the Dees are travelling really badly but im also a realist and the Eagles probably wont win. But with a good start and with anyone and i mean anybody helping out our one man show Cousins then we'll be a chance.

Jod, I must be as bad as you...because...

I think the Eagles will win, and probably by 3 goals+.

When the Dees are bad, they are VERY VERY BAD.!!

Anyway a bunch of us will be cheering for them at the Max Hotel today and then staying on to watch the State of Origin game from Brissie.

Anyone going to watch the State of Origin game as well.?
Cheers.

Re: Jod, I must be as bad as you...because...

Originally posted by Ms.Storm
I think the Eagles will win, and probably by 3 goals+.

When the Dees are bad, they are VERY VERY BAD.!!

NAH NAH NAH!
they had a break and they'll come out firing.
Yze will be great as usual on his 100th consecutive (spl?) game and Robbo should kick a few to get his 100th goal (not happy i'm not gonna be there to cheer him :()
And don't forget Schwarta, Chell and Gus are all back!

Melbourne by 52 points! :D

GO DEES! :)

p.s- if Geelong lose and we win by 48 points or more we are gonna be 10th on the ladder!!

Re: Re: Jod, I must be as bad as you...because...

Originally posted by DEES RULE!

NAH NAH NAH!
they had a break and they'll come out firing.
Yze will be great as usual on his 100th consecutive (spl?) game and Robbo should kick a few to get his 100th goal (not happy i'm not gonna be there to cheer him :()
And don't forget Schwarta, Chell and Gus are all back!

Melbourne by 52 points! :D

GO DEES! :)

p.s- if Geelong lose and we win by 48 points or more we are gonna be 10th on the ladder!!

LOL i dont mean to be mean or anything but Yze wasnt great as usual. Your midfield was killed and Schwarta lowered his colours to a better Jakovich. You probably wont make the finals now this year so sorry about beating you guys at an important time of the year. If it makes any difference we will try and end Adelaides finals hopes next week too :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back