Prediction If we win this week.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be the only thing that pops ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just can't see us winning this week. Way too much media talk after we've only beaten the saints and dockers. Dockers at the time looked really impressive but Gold Coast put that into perspective. Seems like soooo long ago that we've beaten a real proper contender.

Hoping through the roof that I'm wrong but I can't see it. Not worried about the game this week purely because I see us as underdogs and I'm just more excited than anything else to see how we stack up against the best.

Until we're about to win a flag, lid on.

I just can't see us winning this week. Way too much media talk after we've only beaten the saints and dockers. Dockers at the time looked really impressive but Gold Coast put that into perspective. Seems like soooo long ago that we've beaten a real proper contender.

Hoping through the roof that I'm wrong but I can't see it. Not worried about the game this week purely because I see us as underdogs and I'm just more excited than anything else to see how we stack up against the best.

Until we're about to win a flag, lid on.
Booooo, lid OOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry OP, Captain Buzzkill here. I know your intentions are good, but your post is not original. Saw something about lids on 'Sliding Doors' today (AFL website). Don't buy into the media circle jerk. Use Bigfooty for comment that hasn't been regurgitated elsewhere.

Gut feel, big win. Lots of talk about having beaten no one but we didn't just beat them. Statistically apart from the scoreboard they were floggings. Saints are still getting talked up about their good team pressure skills this week too so for once I'm gonna go balls out. 37 points with Stringer to cut sick and Picko BOG.

Sorry OP, Captain Buzzkill here. I know your intentions are good, but your post is not original. Saw something about lids on 'Sliding Doors' today (AFL website). Don't buy into the media circle jerk. Use Bigfooty for comment that hasn't been regurgitated elsewhere.

Way to flatten out the thread.

Don't be 'that' guy

Get excited. Us talking about it on a website has no bearing on the performance of the team. Just enjoy it :)
Sorry Pan, but I don't think I can get truly excited about the Dogs until we win a preliminary final.

Happy to watch them dominate under the roof at Etihad and hope our gameplan evolves elsewhere, but until we are truly ready by winning that PF, that's when the lid will well and truly be off for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back