If West Coast played Melbourne, Collingwood or Richmond in the Grand Final, who wins?

Remove this Banner Ad

?????
gee the drugs must be good over there
We haven’t beaten Hawthorn at the G since 2006 (10 point win in our Premiership year)
Our record against Collingwood at the G is even worse (haven’t beaten them there since 1995)

Our recent record against Richmond at the G is respectable
(10 point loss in 2017, 20
point win in 2015)

This annoys me. The media in VIC need to show some respect to West Coast anything is possible. Yeah Richmond being based in Mel have already won the flag in 18 I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know who's most likely to win, but I know I'll be cheering on any team that's not Richmond, because I don't think I can take another 12 months of Richmond fans acting like petulant bellends in every single thread they come across.

Imagine all those “ worst back to back premiers “ threads that would pop up.

VICs hate West Coast that's what
No we dont, why? I dont get this. If West Coast won I dont have an issue. There are no West Coast fans in Melbourne that I know. Any other Vic side has a greater rivalry with us than West Coast. The banter of Melbourne-based footy fans simply doesnt involve West Coast.

You are quite irrelevant in the football heartland.

I don't know who's most likely to win, but I know I'll be cheering on any team that's not Richmond, because I don't think I can take another 12 months of Richmond fans acting like petulant bellends in every single thread they come across.

I used to be like you, but then we won a flag.

Maybe one day you will understand after such a long drought, I hope you do get to experience it, then ram it right up to everyone who has given your team nothing but s**t for as long as you can remember.

In all honesty. ..I don't care about west coast enough to hate them

ooooohhh in Perth, thems fighting words. That's even worse than saying you hate them LOL

That's because in Perth its us against the rest of Australia, it's mentally inbred into everyone here, when in all honestly your right no one on the east coast gives a s**t about WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back