If West Coast win the 2019 premiership are they superior to Brisbane 2001-2003 and Hawthorn 2013-2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean the same Brisbane team that got screwed over for a home final in 2004 yet still got to the grand final anyway?

At least Brisbane getting screwed over finally got the rules changed.

The 2 times in earlier years (96 & 99) where WCE played home finals in Melbourne (not GFs) didn't get the rules changed.

At least Brisbane getting screwed over finally got the rules changed.

The 2 times in earlier years (96 & 99) where WCE played home finals in Melbourne (not GFs) didn't get the rules changed.
The best thing is that if we go b2b this year, we become the most succesful team in AFL history -- all as a non-Victorian team,

Now let me start this by saying IF West Coast win the flag this year then this question should be asked.

West Coast don't have either salary cap concessions like Brisbane 01-03 and the home ground factor Hawthorn had in 13-15.

If West Coast were to win the flag this year should they be rated ahead of Brisbane 01-03 and Hawthorn 13-15?

You are an EMBARASSMENT, b2b could be compared with the Crows NO MORE. This is the sort of foolishness Tiges fans were ridiculed for this time last year .. give yourself an uppercut NOW !!

Now let me start this by saying IF West Coast win the flag this year then this question should be asked.

West Coast don't have either salary cap concessions like Brisbane 01-03 and the home ground factor Hawthorn had in 13-15.

If West Coast were to win the flag this year should they be rated ahead of Brisbane 01-03 and Hawthorn 13-15?
Wow you really do come up with some trash.

Are you taking the piss?
That's an embarrassing post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they would go down as the most superior team in sports history and Sheeds goal would easily be the most clutch play in any sport ever.

If Richmond win this year and the next two years they'll be better than all of them, in the past 50 years.

Yeah but that won't happen as Richmond is trash and will be exposed in the next few weeks by West Coast and Brisbane.

MCG is Richmond's home ground the same as Hawthorn's
Yes, because look at all the Premiership being an MCG tenant gave us in the last 20 years...

Taking away Hawthorn, Collingwood, Richmond and Melbourne have won a whole 2 Premierships combined as MCG tenants. Hawthorn won 4 Premierships because they simply were a fantastic team and would put non-Victorians on their behinds even away from home.

I do acknowledge it is an advantage, but it’s not as big of a boost as some of you non-Victorians are make it out to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back