If you are from the WB forum- This Is It!

Remove this Banner Ad

Westy Boy

All Australian
Aug 10, 2000
Smeltona (DOGS)
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry if I dissapointed you!
smile.gif

It only got up and running yesterday so it isn't chocka block at the moment (as you can see
biggrin.gif
). That's where u come in. As you could probably tell from the message in the WB forum, i see a lot of potential for this BB as an alternative to our main forum now.

U can reply to this so i know i have another doggies fan to talk to (because i'm alone here at the moment
frown.gif
), or post a topic now (you may have to register though) or check the other club boards on this site for any ideas for any threads...... and post away!!!

Westy, your never a disappointment mate
biggthumpup.gif
not after THAT milkshake (ive still got the shakes) anyway hope that you can get a few more of your boys over to both this and the main board. Hopefully these boards will be more 'footy' for all of us.

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Good to see the Bulldogs having a voice. Let's get as many fans in as possible and create a great site.

------------------
New Blood

AT LAST!!!!
Fantastic to see a fellow bulldog in here New Blood.

Sandie,
I never knew it was a competition, but .... since it is...... may I be the first to say YAY!!!!
smile.gif

Great to see u made it curly.
LOL- u don't mind if i/we call u junior do you?? hehehehe- i think its 50 posts and then your in then you’re in big leagues Curly
smile.gif

I'm rapt with the response this has received. Start topics!!! Keep posting!!!! The lions board has just taken over as No1..... not that it’s a competition or anything like that.

And BTW Bluey- how do u get to Administrator status- now THAT looks good!!
biggrin.gif
Just Kidding.

And to all the people from the official doggies forum- Our Board Bouncer- or door man as shinners like to call him
wink.gif
sometimes takes a nap, and we might get "invaded" by rival supporters- (don't worry about shinboners/ grendel/ sandie/ rooboy/ sainter /Blood Stained Angel and most people who jump in for a chat- I'll take care of them
biggrin.gif
) but sometimes a few "intimidators" might get a bit "heavy"- ignore them- unless u have a fantastic reply to tear ‘em- then it’s all out war- won’t that be fun- something we never had at the official site- don’t let these smiles fool you- no more Mr nice westy boy
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
. And just one last thing……..teh tyypo’s / Punctuation, mistake, Are, punisheble, with imprisonment.., Be warned...
biggrin.gif

Westy Boy
It's fantastic that your mates are starting to join in the fun, feel free to come to our room & enjoy the pool table, spa & bar fridge. BYO drinks though people, Arch has set up the BBQ & a few nibblies.
Cheers.

------------------
Mantis

Glad someone remembered me Sandie
smile.gif

I've been sitting here listening to the ball you are all having down the "hall"....... waiting...... waiting..... waiting

Thanks for the invite...... make my way down there soon....
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Westy Boy (edited 20 October 2000).]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Westy boy good idea to set up a page for all the doggies supporters.Its looking god so far we just need everyone to send messages here and in the Wb site as well Keep up the good work chat to ya soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back