If you could bring one retired Lion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 9, 2009
Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Martin Pike. He knew how to win flags and play his role so those around him shone. Could also tear a game apart single handedly on his day.

What about that little known bloke I've been hearing about that played for us a couple of seasons ago called Luke Hodge ;)

Excellent leader of men on the footy field I have been hearing by people and also knows a bit about finals & premiership glory as well, which would be especially crucial and helpful for our next three-peat with this playing list we have :cool:

leaper

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2000
Qld
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
2nd half 2002 Des Headland, only played half a season and got 17 votes in the Brownlow. Went on to mediocrity at Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Voss. It isn't even close between him and others in my mind.

Which would be why he, amongst other obvious choices, were excluded in the original post. :p

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Fast track Fabian Francis to 100 games so we can grab his son touted as possible number 1 draft pick.

Coastal Lion

Debutant
Dec 7, 2010
GoldCoast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thumper for sure.
Followed by Luke Power i feel he would dominate with the new rules.

Does the father/son rule work for step fathers?
Adoptive sons are eligible for father-son subject to the AFL's discretion (largely to avoid anyone going around the year 11 classes of APS schools with adoption papers). Presumbly stepsons would be likewise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back