If you could have dinner with 1 past Lion and 1 current Lion who would it be and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I am cheating but my 2nd combo would be Leigh Matthews and Chris Fagan. Reckon Leigh's philosophical insights pertaining life and footy, from player to coach would be amazing to hear and the unique pathway and journey of Chris's rise through the ranks of tassie footy to the AFL and his experiences in various AFL club roles, would be an interesting contrast and would provide a deep incite into footy, clubland and the social issues surrounding players and footy both retrospectively and in the modern game.

Would be like winning the lottery

Roger Merrett and McLuggage or Witherden. Would be great to hear Papa Bear's stories about being a leader of the Bears during their formative years, would also be good for the kids to hear about it.

If homesickness of the kids didn't scare the pants off me, I'd go with Vossy and Hodgey. Soooo many premiership stories!

Justin Clarke. Career choices one and two trashed, dealing with a major long term injury and still getting out of bed each day (so i believe). The young man has a lot to teach us about resilience and given his intelligence his insights would be worth hearing. .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Boyd ( he was my favourite though ) to just get an understanding how difficult it was for such a young captain to have to go thru what he went through in Fitzroys last year.
Dan McStay to try and understand or get some kind of understanding what goes on inside this mans head.

My friend took a different tactic he said Tayla Harris and Kaitlin Ashmore and hope he could land a second date with 1 of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back