If you died and woke up in hell. What team would you be supporting and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

These dudes:

tumblr_n21b5ubdte1spx4u4o1_500.jpg

i get why pheonix have fans, charlsea barkley, steve nash etc. but what in gods name made you support the jags?

Honestly don't know, I only started watching NFL about 10 years ago and I just chose the Jags as I never like picking a top of the table team ... really hasn't worked out well though :'(

It was the same with the EPL, I chose a middle of the table team at the time (long time ago) ... well, now they are about 3 leagues down I think haha (Blackburn).

Would still be supporting Geelong, but it would be the 2008 GF day from start to finish. Every day. Forever.

i'd support Adelaide, have a soft spot for Essendon and think the Crows 'rivalry' with Collingwood is an AFL blockbuster

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely StKilda for me. Long, long history of bottom of the ladder failure. The 15 years and 4 spoons with Carlton has me pulling my hair out; couldn't imagine having to put with their record. Adding insult to injury, they recently blew what really coulda shoulda woulda been a period to match that of Geelong's. In the end, they wound up with just another two Grand Finals losses and zero flags. That blows.

Definitely StKilda for me. Long, long history of bottom of the ladder failure. The 15 years and 4 spoons with Carlton has me pulling my hair out; couldn't imagine having to put with their record. Adding insult to injury, they recently blew what really coulda shoulda woulda been a period to match that of Geelong's. In the end, they wound up with just another two Grand Finals losses and zero flags. That blows.

It's tough but hopefully one day we can get there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back