If you got the chance to pick an AFL club to play for (other than the one you support), who would it be and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would even be torn picking my own team as a career with all those 4 hour plane flights to the East coast would be a pain.

Either Brisbane for the climate or a big Victorian team to play in games with big crowds

Fremantle/West Coast/GC and Tasmania if they ever get up

Would hate living in NSW again, getting anywhere is stuffed, I know when people say "oh but you have the money" it's still stuck in traffic for 30m to get to anywhere you want to go.

Freo/WCE obvious, Able to head down to Dunsborough every few weeks still, Great beaches, Surrounded by friends/family. Travel would be horrible but I mean your being paid 200k+. having to take a 8 hour round trip to play 2 hours of footy in 48 hours if every second week.

GC because of the beaches, Tasmania because its a nice chill state

Brisbane Lions
Be honest, you want to work in the WWE back in 1996-7 and see him Cornette and Vince Russo go at each other's throats. LoL.

While you are at it, you can witness Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels go at each other's throats in the locker room on a daily basis too!

Sunny days indeed ;)

Hawthorn for me, incredibly successful and well run. If anybody managed to carve out a decent career at Hawthorn, there's a fair chance you win a flag. Plus Frosty's there. North too, reckon it'd be great having all your nans bingo mates cheer you on and have your badge on their scarf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back