Prediction If you had one wish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah you're all wrong.... Merrett is our most important player at the moment... If he comes back in and dominates then we're a different team. You're all fired!

Nah you're all wrong.... Merrett is our most important player at the moment... If he comes back in and dominates then we're a different team. You're all fired!

Gee guys ... what are we going to do without all that extra cash that posting on BigFooty brought in ... :(

After talking to Allan Christiansen, Tom Hawkins decides he wants to be part of the amazing story that is unfolding at the lions and signs on for five years in the same week Alex Rance puts pen to paper, reuniting him with his former mentor leppa. Hhhhhhaaaaaaa what a dream.

My one wish is for Simon Black not to be rubbed out of the 1999 prelim with a dog act by Mick Martyn. Blacky then plays full game in his smoking hot form, we get into GF, then we smash the Blues for Lethal to take us from spoon to premiers in his first year as coach

Yep, pretty much the same as everyone else....no more damned injuries! Not just this year either, next year and onwards as well.

...lets finally be able to show these other bozos what we can do............and look out!

After talking to Allan Christiansen, Tom Hawkins decides he wants to be part of the amazing story that is unfolding at the lions and signs on for five years in the same week Alex Rance puts pen to paper, reuniting him with his former mentor leppa. Hhhhhhaaaaaaa what a dream.
This my good friend is the same dream I have night after night and won't end until it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One wish? I'd wish for 10 more wishes.:cool:

I believe that wishing for more wishes is listed in the exceptions section of the Genie's Handbook and can lead to invalidation of one or more previously existing wishes for the individual (or your wish being transferred to your ex-spouse/partner/etc)

Matilda bay beers and pork belly burgers to pop up at other spots around the gabba, specifically the north west corner of the upper tier.
That was my wish 2 years ago. Fortunately, I don't have to waste this year's wish on what I already have.

Goose's head to be okay. Come back as a Full Forward and play out the season kicking at least 3 a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back