Prediction If you had one wish.

Remove this Banner Ad

For the team to give me something to care about again. My apathy is growing and my passion (even negative) is at its lowest ebb, please lads just give me something to get fired up about.

I know, it's a terrible feeling isn't it?

...but by the weekend, I'm usually getting a tad excited again, even if not overly hopeful.....then shattered all over again.....and so it goes on.

My one wish?....that the damned train would stay on the tracks instead of wrecking!

Its a helluva ride:(

I know, it's a terrible feeling isn't it?

...but by the weekend, I'm usually getting a tad excited again, even if not overly hopeful.....then shattered all over again.....and so it goes on.

My one wish?....that the damned train would stay on the tracks instead of wrecking!

Its a helluva ride:(

Worst train ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish we never burn a top 10 pick on a ruckman EVER AGAIN!!!!

Yeah.

It just does not compute.

The fact that GWS (who were stockpiling the best young talent in the country at the time), chose NOT to take Longer in the 2011 draft with any of their Picks 1 to 5, should have woken us up to how fraught us wasting our only decent pick really was.

....and I don't want to hear (again) a who's who of players we could have picked instead of Longer.

*WORST SELECTION OF ALL TIME*:mad:

Last edited:
Yeah.

It just does not compute.

The fact that GWS (who were stockpiling the best young talent in the country at the time), chose NOT to take Longer in the 2011 draft with any of their Picks 1 to 5, should have woken us up to how fraught us wasting our only decent pick really was.

....and I don't want to hear (again) a who's who of players we could have picked instead of Longer.

*WORST SELECTION OF ALL TIME*:mad:

Add berger over selwood... that has been killing me for years. People are just starting to realise he is rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back