If you had to live the rest of your life in another country, where would you choose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reynolds Number

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
I spent 2 years in Taiwan and loved it. Would happily go back.
It's the safest country I have stepped foot in. Kinda like a Chinese speaking Japan. People are just so respectful and trustworthy.

Taiwan also reminds me of how selfish and mean spirited a lot of people from back home have become.

raskolnikov

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Lions, Suns
It's the safest country I have stepped foot in. Kinda like a Chinese speaking Japan. People are just so respectful and trustworthy.

Taiwan also reminds me of how selfish and mean spirited a lot of people from back home have become.

Are you in Taipei?

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
In Order

Iceland
Portugal
Spain
New Zealand
Rural Japan
Sweden
Canada
USA

robbieando

Oct 9, 2001
Spitting Bars
AFL Club
Sydney
I would pick Innsbruck in Austria. Perfect distance to major cities in Germany, France and Italy yet its setting at the foot of the Austrian Alps gives it the perfect setting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HARKER

Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Would never visit LA on holiday, but loved living there.

Hong Kong was my second home and could uproot and go live there without a problem.

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Definitely the US. Either New York or Boston. They frigging love an Aussie accent.

00Stinger

Dual Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Texas
Dubai
Munich
Singapore

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Asapartyhat

Hat wearer
Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Were I am right now, Exmouth and the Ningaloo reef stretch in North WA is amazing and just so pristine (picture) though technicly WA is not another country.
I would say along the Dalmatian coast of Croatia has the climate and the lifestyle and the healthiest looking girls but I am a bit biased and I havn't been everywhere.
images-15.jpg

Last edited:

Kanga Commando

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Saints
Were I am right now, Exmouth and the Ningaloo reef stretch in North WA is amazing and just so pristine (picture) though technicly WA is not another country.
I would say along the Dalmatian coast of Croatia has the climate and the lifestyle and the healthiest looking girls but I am a bit biased and I havn't been everywhere.View attachment 734805
Wow - looks like a fishtank. Seriously ( good )

With super clean water.

I haven't dived Ningaloo but my dives on GBR ( or southern VIC & WA ) were nothing like this..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad