If you had to live the rest of your life in another country, where would you choose.

Remove this Banner Ad

I spent 2 years in Taiwan and loved it. Would happily go back.
It's the safest country I have stepped foot in. Kinda like a Chinese speaking Japan. People are just so respectful and trustworthy.

Taiwan also reminds me of how selfish and mean spirited a lot of people from back home have become.

It's the safest country I have stepped foot in. Kinda like a Chinese speaking Japan. People are just so respectful and trustworthy.

Taiwan also reminds me of how selfish and mean spirited a lot of people from back home have become.

Are you in Taipei?

I would pick Innsbruck in Austria. Perfect distance to major cities in Germany, France and Italy yet its setting at the foot of the Austrian Alps gives it the perfect setting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely the US. Either New York or Boston. They frigging love an Aussie accent.

Were I am right now, Exmouth and the Ningaloo reef stretch in North WA is amazing and just so pristine (picture) though technicly WA is not another country.
I would say along the Dalmatian coast of Croatia has the climate and the lifestyle and the healthiest looking girls but I am a bit biased and I havn't been everywhere. images-15.jpg

Last edited:
Were I am right now, Exmouth and the Ningaloo reef stretch in North WA is amazing and just so pristine (picture) though technicly WA is not another country.
I would say along the Dalmatian coast of Croatia has the climate and the lifestyle and the healthiest looking girls but I am a bit biased and I havn't been everywhere.View attachment 734805
Wow - looks like a fishtank. Seriously ( good )

With super clean water.

I haven't dived Ningaloo but my dives on GBR ( or southern VIC & WA ) were nothing like this..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back