If you have personalised number plates you represent everything that is wrong with society

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be some Latrobe Valley bogan mating ritual or something.
I've spent a lot of time in the Latrobe Valley - ended up at a swingers type arrangement at 1am once, shaysus that was weird.

I work with someone whose number plate is her two daughter's names combined - the first half of both names combined to be exact. Don't actually mind that so much, it's certainly a lot better than some of the dickhead ones you see around the traps.

I'd still never waste money on getting any though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love my obnoxious personalised plates on my obnoxious sexy car. Screw you haters.
What do you have?
In for a penny, in for a pound
In for a penny, in for a pound(ing)?
I work with someone whose number plate is her two daughter's names combined - the first half of both names combined to be exact. Don't actually mind that so much, it's certainly a lot better than some of the dickhead ones you see around the traps.

I'd still never waste money on getting any though.
That's horrible, so cringe worthy.

The absolute dregs of personalised plates have to to be the model ones right? Ones like VY-SS or MY-SV6. Like, dude, we can see it's a ******* SV6 by the fact it already has SV6 logos all over it already. Deadset bogan flog behaviour where their car model is part of their personality and would also be one of the first things they'd tell you about themselves.

NOT2SUTTLE driving around my parts.

I'm guessing that anyone dumb enough to want that is also so dumb they don't realise the spelling error. I also like to think the person at licensing noticed how stupid it was and wanted them to suffer through it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back