If you have personalised number plates you represent everything that is wrong with society

Remove this Banner Ad

The thread title is pretty self explanatory - in 99.98% of cases, personalised number plates are abysmally bad. The remainder reach the dizzying heights of 'barely acceptable'.

J4S0N6
RUP4IT
HYPNTC

What the hell were you thinking?

"If you like something that I don't like you are literally a degenerate."

Personalised number plates seem like a waste of money to me, but they don't really bother me.

I'm more annoyed by the people who put those family stickers on their car. No one needs to know that you have a wife and 3 kids. No one sitting behind you in traffic cares about you or your little family. Same goes for people who put "Baby on Board" stickers on their car. Oh, you have a small child? I'll be sure not to deliberately run into you then. Thanks.

Personalised number plates seem like a waste of money to me, but they don't really bother me.

I'm more annoyed by the people who put those family stickers on their car. No one needs to know that you have a wife and 3 kids. No one sitting behind you in traffic cares about you or your little family. Same goes for people who put "Baby on Board" stickers on their car. Oh, you have a small child? I'll be sure not to deliberately run into you then. Thanks.

Those arent as common tho yeh cant remember the last time i saw one tbh.

They are dumb af. The only thing ill ever put on my car is a gfc sticker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never had personalised plates because I’ve never had a car which made it worthwhile /felt like my money was better spent elsewhere . I have nothing against others having though and if anything - looking out for them makes my commuting that little bit more interesting.

I do have 2x new eagles premiership bumper stickers on my car though :)

We understand the premise of the thread. Please stay on topic.

Never had personalised plates because I’ve never had a car which made it worthwhile /felt like my money was better spent elsewhere . I have nothing against others having though and if anything - looking out for them makes my commuting that little bit more interesting.

1546844829452.png

Two?!?!

I was unaware you went back to back

Two?!?!

I was unaware you went back to back
Bought one in Melbourne on the Sunday after the GF , and the other was a gift but loved the design so went with them both

F4E6FF90-F4CD-4BF7-ADA5-4342616A6E0C.jpeg C4058D4F-F2F0-4A15-8D01-9E64B3B0ACEB.jpeg

On the subject of Number Plates when I was a child and I saw the three letters I would try to make as cogent sound as I could or used those letters as an acronym for something.

E.G. If the NP had WTF it'd be either

WhTeF

or

Whiskey/Wednesday
Tango/Thursday
Foxtrot/Friday

or some variation.

OR

HMG

HoMeG

or

Holy
Moly
Guacamole

Possibly the only acceptable personalised number plate:

View attachment 602230
and this
iu

and this
iu

The thread title is pretty self explanatory - in 99.98% of cases, personalised number plates are abysmally bad. The remainder reach the dizzying heights of 'barely acceptable'.

J4S0N6
RUP4IT
HYPNTC

What the hell were you thinking?

I have the exact same licence plate number on my current Mustang as my old one from 33 years ago

Come at me bro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back