If you have personalised number plates you represent everything that is wrong with society

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the exact same licence plate number on my current Mustang as my old one from 33 years ago

Come at me bro
At least we know why the first marriage didn't work out then

1546898279155.png

Number plate detailing model of rare/classic car, ok:
Shannons-plate-auction-at-MotorclassicA.jpg

Number plate with your name, nah. Double points for using a numeral as a substitute for a letter.

I had them when I lived in the NT. At the time their plates were all just 6 numbers and it only cost an extra $50 when you ordered the plate. Annual rego re-up was the same, so thought - why not?

Soon learned having personalised plates comes with drawbacks - especially in a small town. So I left them on the car when I sold it and have been incognito ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping to get my Bigfooty username as a personalised plate so my fellow drivers could see my post-to-like ratio but this thread has changed my mind.

Was hoping to get my Bigfooty username as a personalised plate so my fellow drivers could see my post-to-like ratio but this thread has changed my mind.
I will sell you BRAB69

My dad has a blue Jaguar with LCFC01 (Leicester City Football Club) on it haha.

I don't mind personalised number plates if they are funny/witty, but I hate the ones that simply state the car that they are driving.

My favourite number plates of all are the ones which say WTF when they aren't personalised XD

I don't get it. 1389?

13 for her favourite number, which is also her birthday. She also used to (and still does occasionally) write 13 on her hand for concerts

taylor-swift-brings-back-13-tradition.jpg

89 for her album 1989, which also happens to be the year she was born

51aLut2A68L._SY355_.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back