If you have personalised number plates you represent everything that is wrong with society

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
13 for her favourite number, which is also her birthday. She also used to (and still does occasionally) write 13 on her hand for concerts

taylor-swift-brings-back-13-tradition.jpg

89 for her album 1989, which also happens to be the year she was born

51aLut2A68L._SY355_.jpg
I'm glad that you're not a creepy stalker.
That would be really bad.

I'm glad that you're not a creepy stalker.
That would be really bad.

I swear I'm not one of the stalkers that had their face on file at the Rep tour. I'm just a huge fan - love her music, and love her as a person

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'm sensing the crux of the philosophical premise in the O/P, hasn't been adequately addressed.

"Everything" is a very generic term & substantive claim here & it requires further examination in it's current context.
Sorry. But you are a ***wit.
I have read your shyte all over this site and...well, I have been nice to everyone, so let's not go there.
Try and relax. Breathe.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Sorry. But you are a f***wit.
I have read your shyte all over this site and...well, I have been nice to everyone, so let's not go there.
Try and relax. Breathe.

Clearly you haven't read enough of my shite then, to be able to discern when I'm being tongue in cheek or not.

Try to be careful not to own your own self when posting.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
A mate has 101NCH.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I am considering buying a Skyline R32 as a toy for my 40th birthday.

Numberplate to go with it may or may not be GeoffR32

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
GTR? If you're going to have a midlife crisis you can't buy anything else.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
GTR? If you're going to have a midlife crisis you can't buy anything else.
Well the hair is gone and I dont really want to get into the Lycra and ride a bike for four hours to get a cup of coffee.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SparkleNarkle , would you get a Taylor Swift -related tattoo?
Also I'm still waiting for you to nominate one of her songs in the Song Contest :)

Yes, but I'd make it so it's not visible. Something like a lyric that resonates with me or her number, 13, would be cool.

I need to wait for the right time to nominate her, maybe in 'Artists born in 1989' or something similar, otherwise I'm pretty much guaranteeing a BM

I need to wait for the right time to nominate her, maybe in 'Artists born in 1989' or something similar, otherwise I'm pretty much guaranteeing a BM
I’m an 89 girl like your beloved Taylor so I have considered that theme in the past, albeit in terms of when songs were released . It would be cool as an artist birthdate and I’ll keep it in mind , especially if I win /host as my birthday approaches .

I ended up going with the slightly broader - Birth Months and Years (people had the choice of a song released in their birth month or birth year . Some managed to find a song which fit both , including me :) )

Last edited:
I swear I'm not one of the stalkers that had their face on file at the Rep tour. I'm just a huge fan - love her music, and love her as a person

First instinct was to post "not sure if srs" but then again.. am not shocked at all I guess.

I swear, would be s**t to be a famous person sometimes. Dealing with all these ******* dropkick weirdos.

First instinct was to post "not sure if srs" but then again.. am not shocked at all I guess.

I swear, would be s**t to be a famous person sometimes. Dealing with all these ******* dropkick weirdos.

Absolutely, there's some real creeps out there. These are people who would camp outside her house, head to all the red carpets, stuff like that. Not fans who just love her music and her as a person (so much so they'd consider paying $400 for personalised number plates)

Also, here's an article about facial recognition at the Rep tour: https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/12...l-recognition-tech-concert-attendees-stalkers

It's not an uncommon thing to happen to big Youtubers either. Fans stalk and try and find their address and then enter their property thinking it's okay. Sometimes it gets worse though where Youtubers and streamers get swatted in America because people think it's funny. They don't * around over there too, and it must be terrifying sitting at your computer and all of a sudden there's cop cars surrounding your house ready to enter.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's not an uncommon thing to happen to big Youtubers either. Fans stalk and try and find their address and then enter their property thinking it's okay. Sometimes it gets worse though where Youtubers and streamers get swatted in America because people think it's funny. They don't **** around over there too, and it must be terrifying sitting at your computer and all of a sudden there's cop cars surrounding your house ready to enter.

That swatting is even a thing demonstrates just how s**t people can be.

Back