If You Were a Billionaire.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything to get out of Melbourne.. even if it means using my millions to get on a plane.. on my own.. with 20 to 30 air hostesses.. making the difficult decision to leave my friends and family behind.. I'd do it.

Only 30?

Looks beautiful 🐞

Thanks.

Got a s**t load of these agaves. Every yr I ask my sisters and my mates Spiz Anth and Ari and that.. you want some re.. they're like.. * of re.. and I'm like.. *en hell re.. relax and that re.. so I end up leaving a s**t load of em on my nature strip.. could do a Sunday market job and that re.. and get 100s of dollars for em and that re.. but that's not what I'm about.. I like to play my lil part for the community.

Last edited:
Is she a billionaire or planning on becoming one? (Just to keep the post on topic)

Paint by numbers.. she's painted 6 of em. 15 hrs on avg for each.. 2-3 hrs a night.. she's done 6 of em. Single mum with 2 kids. Therapeutic. Great effort. Helped her dealing with the lockdown.

She wants to become a billionaire. 😄

Paint by numbers.. she's painted 6 of em. 15 hrs on avg for each.. 2-3 hrs a night.. she's done 6 of em. Single mum with 2 kids. Therapeutic. Great effort. Helped her dealing with the lockdown.

She wants to become a billionaire. 😄
My mum used to do tapestries by numbers. She never expressed a wish to become a billionaire. She was tight with money. She even looked after my savings at 16% interest to the point where when I went to make a withdrawal, my signature was not recognised, as she had forged it for so long. I had to wrestle back control of my accounts, but she was a far better money manager than me.

The Eureka building a few minutes ago....

If I were a billionaire maybe I'd buy it....just maybe

View attachment 1250784

Beam me up Scotty
I think on closer inspection of the ‘beam’ above the building there is something being launched.
Note the white object (my preference would be with you know who in it🤣)

I posted this on our family WhatsApp and they thought the building was on 🔥

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mum used to do tapestries by numbers. She never expressed a wish to become a billionaire. She was tight with money. She even looked after my savings at 16% interest to the point where when I went to make a withdrawal, my signature was not recognised, as she had forged it for so long. I had to wrestle back control of my accounts, but she was a far better money manager than me.

I tried restoring my giagia's old Singer sewing machine.. she painted it mission brown.. for crying out loud.. cute though.. gave up on it the first day.. made a bit of a mess of it.. should have just left it the way it was.. authentic. Tells a story.

Last edited:
Nice to get the bike out again.. wind in my face.. sound in my ears.. water in my eyes.. Portsea en route back to Mt Martha.. priceless..

View attachment 1268554
Sure you were out today?
Those pics suspiciously like a lockdown period road.
The roads up here today full of vans and trailers/boats heading to the river.
I would have expected all roads to be the same.

Sure you were out today?
Those pics suspiciously like a lockdown period road.
The roads up here today full of vans and trailers/boats heading to the river.
I would have expected all roads to be the same.
Maybe it was early morning, just the Gimp astride some massive machine, alone on a coastal road, the cold wind clawing at his eyes and body, a freedom rider experiencing a post covid normal sense of oneness with his world.

We do not question the Gimp's fragrance sense or his ability to target their application to need and circumstance, so why query the authenticity of his photography or the means by which his photos may have been acquired? Your unfounded suspicions make you a doubting Thomas of the highest order. Personally, I was impressed by the Gimp's ability to precisely time his shots to remove all but the implied presence of himself from his vistas.

Or are you unkindly suggesting that the Gimp took these photos during an illegal road trip in which he defied the orders of the CHO? I am certain that the Gimp's movements during lockdown were entirely governed by the restrictions imposed upon him. He is nothing if not a man of integrity and honesty.

All roads may seem the same to you, but the Gimp uncovers solitude where you see only hordes of Melburnites hell bent on spreading covid via vans, boats and trailers to your river and its surrounds.

Perhaps the pocket rocket could be coerced into hosting its own photographic adventure. I look forward to viewing a sequential presentation of the road tour.

Maybe it was early morning, just the Gimp astride some massive machine, alone on a coastal road, the cold wind clawing at his eyes and body, a freedom rider experiencing a post covid normal sense of oneness with his world.

We do not question the Gimp's fragrance sense or his ability to target their application to need and circumstance, so why query the authenticity of his photography or the means by which his photos may have been acquired? Your unfounded suspicions make you a doubting Thomas of the highest order. Personally, I was impressed by the Gimp's ability to precisely time his shots to remove all but the implied presence of himself from his vistas.

Or are you unkindly suggesting that the Gimp took these photos during an illegal road trip in which he defied the orders of the CHO? I am certain that the Gimp's movements during lockdown were entirely governed by the restrictions imposed upon him. He is nothing if not a man of integrity and honesty.

All roads may seem the same to you, but the Gimp uncovers solitude where you see only hordes of Melburnites hell bent on spreading covid via vans, boats and trailers to your river and its surrounds.

Perhaps the pocket rocket could be coerced into hosting its own photographic adventure. I look forward to viewing a sequential presentation of the road tour.
Been toying with getting one of these.

Or…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back