If You Were a Billionaire.......

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I feel hatred towards Carlton.. I'm not sure I feel the level of hatred some others feel for them.. I understand the history.. but they've been dormant for a long long time.. if say Collingwood and Carlton were the 2 top sides in the competition.. playing off in a Grand Final.. do you think that same level of hatred towards them will be felt by every Collingwood supporter.. young and old?

Is Collingwood v Carlton the essence of football itself?

Are we missing out on it?

You want to feel the gamma of emotions don't you.. every bit of it?
It is hard to feel hatred for a club that has been down for so long. Depends how old you are perhaps, like if you were around when Syd Jackson was persuaded to claim vilification by Lee Adamson. But you make a good point about what the players feel, whether the Carlton hatred has been handed down the generations or only truly exists in the heats of older supporters and ex players.

Would having so much money be a joy or a burden?

I think it’s neither. It is an excellent hedge against adversity, however, if you have your head screwed on.

For instance I am saddened to think that my kids won’t be able to live near me when they are of age, because of the soaring price of real estate. If I become a billionaire, I can make that issue disappear… but I need to be smart about how I do it, so that my kids don’t become spoilt entitled campaigners who I no longer want living near me.

Anything I can replace with Swarovski's in my home here in Mount Martha.. fixtures and fittings.. bathtubs.. cutlery.. etc.. bugger that idea.. a penthouse in New York.. properties in Geneva.. L.A.. Honolulu.. Tuscany.. Paris.. London.. rent out my property here in Mount Martha for 25k a week in the peak.. mates rates re. Haha

I think it’s neither. It is an excellent hedge against adversity, however, if you have your head screwed on.

For instance I am saddened to think that my kids won’t be able to live near me when they are of age, because of the soaring price of real estate. If I become a billionaire, I can make that issue disappear… but I need to be smart about how I do it, so that my kids don’t become spoilt entitled campaigners who I no longer want living near me.
You could buy yourself a large estate with several houses on it and let the less splendid homes out to your kids for a very nominal rent, while at the same time holding back financial handouts or home ownership until you depart this life.

You could buy yourself a large estate with several houses on it and let the less splendid homes out to your kids for a very nominal rent, while at the same time holding back financial handouts or home ownership until you depart this life.

I concur.

I concur.
I like your travel idea better, though personally, I'd leave out the soccer games. I still like the idea of a large yacht with someone more competent than me sailing it. I would pick up free crew members as we went, interesting, if young, people travelling the world who are willing to work for their passage, then sail around the world. If any of the crew members didn't suit, they would be dropped at the next destination and replaced with another likely candidate.

I'd have you on board in charge of food and entertainment, as well as ensuring that a suitable dress sense and use of appropriate fragrances is maintained. You could do a sniff test on the prospective crew members, as well as casting an eye over their clothing, rejecting anyone wearing Lynx or David Beckham body products or dull socks and cheap boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The online incarnation of one of my favourite though one of the club's least favourite players honours us with a visit! Welcome, Mr Inn!

Thanks Mr Grundy! Hey if I'm your favourite, you could like tap it to me sometimes?

I hear the new guy was big on mad Monday. He sounds like my kind of coach. This could be the season of the Bear coming right up. Stock up on dhurries and cans folks. I'm off to shoot some free throws and a few Insta posts. I have a new vlog about my balls launching soon.

Thanks Mr Grundy! Hey if I'm your favourite, you could like tap it to me sometimes?

I hear the new guy was big on mad Monday. He sounds like my kind of coach. This could be the season of the Bear coming right up. Stock up on dhurries and cans folks. I'm off to shoot some free throws and a few Insta posts. I have a new vlog about my balls launching soon.
Tapping it to you is a real challenge given you are never in the team. If you are still around next year, maybe we can create some magic in the middle. Get off the dhurries, show the new coach you're keen to atone for your errors, and train like there's no tomorrow, which unfortunately for you, there probably isn't, not at Collingwood anyway.

Last edited:
1mil to be at the US Open..

Medvedev genius physics mathematics v Djokovic Ronaldo.
Apparently it was the worst match of his life!
why was Djokovic so nervous?

Apparently it was the worst match of his life!
why was Djokovic so nervous?

The lanky Dev was in a special school for physics and mathematics. Tried to take the piss out of the Djok with diff variations in speed placement angles spin etc.. The panther Djok is clever as well but was playing for history.. a touch nervous for sure. The Djok with a Dev brain.. ksehaseto.

Last edited:
Going in for my Moderna this week or the following.. 2nd dose 28 days later.. booked in for a trim at Serge's on the 26th Oct.. might stick with the man bun this time 'round.. just trim it a bit here and there and that re.. make it look wild yet neat and business gentlemanly like.. ample time to purchase a coupla suits.. get em tailored and all that sort of stuff and that re.. impeccable timing for the Spring Racing Carnival and the clubs and bars and that re considering picnics are not really.. my thang.. enough time to turn the 6 pack into an 8 pack.

Overall results of today.. feels like I've peaked for the GF re and walked away with the Norm Smith mate.. flaming lamborghini'd it to the fininishing line.. So pretty happy. Makes me wanna make an offer of 280 mil for Packer's luxurious super yacht mate. Forget about it mate.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back