If You Were a Poster on BigFooty ....

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I would be a troll account and I would name myself IAMNOTJUNGLEMUFFIN

So tell us Moo, what is your alias? I've never seen you and Mems in the same room at once.....

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
If I was able to come up with a good name I would have used it in the first place, not wasted it in a thread I don't even understand.

The Anchorite

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2010
The Desert
AFL Club
Fremantle
Clearly my username is already the cleverest Fremantle-related double entendre in all possible worlds, so I find your thought experiment redundant.

If I was able to come up with a good name I would have used it in the first place, not wasted it in a thread I don't even understand.

Yes it is.

Impatiently Waiting - not hard to guess what for!!! :(

I was going to say a flag but then I thought this was too obvious so I'll lock in bus - you're waiting for a bus?

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tell you what I wouldn't do - name myself after a player.

How funny do all those eagles supporters with names glorifying Judd look now...

And I wouldn't name myself after something in the swear filter like Moo obviously did.

The Anchorite

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2010
The Desert
AFL Club
Fremantle
And I wouldn't name myself after something in the swear filter like Moo obviously did.

Or has his username always been w***er but the swear filter is so omniscient a piece of neurolinguistic/computer/bovine programming that once they introduced the equivalence it retroactively altered our memories and we can only think and write of him as Moo now?

We try refer to him by his real username of w***er or try to call him or anyone else a w***er and all we can think or say is Moo.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
estibador, but don't tell any one

Better get yourself a good lawyer.

I'm already seeking a million dollar copyright payout from La Coordinadora but I'm sure there's room to add your name to the lawsuit.

Back