Prediction If you were Hamish in 2020 who would you have picked

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have gone either TT or Hollands with pick 2.

The rest after pick 11 I genuinely don't know enough about as the most footage I saw was from Edwards, Powell, Poulter and Durdin. Have only seen small highlights of other players or the futures match in 2019. I liked Powell but not enough to say I'd prefer him over the others. It was a pretty hard year to gauge players outside of the top 10.

Part of me wanted Macrae due to his class and composure. Bruhn sounded like a similar type but haven't seen him play.

I would have gone either TT or Hollands with pick 2.

The rest after pick 11 I genuinely don't know enough about as the most footage I saw was from Edwards, Powell, Poulter and Durdin. Have only seen small highlights of other players or the futures match in 2019. I liked Powell but not enough to say I'd prefer him over the others. It was a pretty hard year to gauge players outside of the top 10.

Part of me wanted Macrae due to his class and composure. Bruhn sounded like a similar type but haven't seen him play.
It would be good to reflect on this in a few years time . Just put down 5 names 😄

I would have gone to the pub

The first pick would have been a Parmi, last pick would have been past the 7th pint so I would have picked the players name easiest to pronounce...so I'd have picked Rowe too I guess

Last edited:
Ok, so the rules here are that you have to pick the player that at the pick we had . If the player had been picked by another club you can’t pick them.

this should be fun to review in 4 years time .

my picks
2. DGB
11. Bruhn
25. Cook
28. Berry
38. Maher

2. Phillips
11. Chapman
25. Cook
28. Berry
38. Carroll

3mids, 1 forward, 1 back.