Prediction If you were Hamish in 2020 who would you have picked

Remove this Banner Ad

latinoheat

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
argentina
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ok, so the rules here are that you have to pick the player that at the pick we had . If the player had been picked by another club you can’t pick them.

this should be fun to review in 4 years time .

my picks
2. DGB
11. Bruhn
25. Cook
28. Berry
38. Maher

StonesThrow

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would have gone either TT or Hollands with pick 2.

The rest after pick 11 I genuinely don't know enough about as the most footage I saw was from Edwards, Powell, Poulter and Durdin. Have only seen small highlights of other players or the futures match in 2019. I liked Powell but not enough to say I'd prefer him over the others. It was a pretty hard year to gauge players outside of the top 10.

Part of me wanted Macrae due to his class and composure. Bruhn sounded like a similar type but haven't seen him play.

latinoheat

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
argentina
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would have gone either TT or Hollands with pick 2.

The rest after pick 11 I genuinely don't know enough about as the most footage I saw was from Edwards, Powell, Poulter and Durdin. Have only seen small highlights of other players or the futures match in 2019. I liked Powell but not enough to say I'd prefer him over the others. It was a pretty hard year to gauge players outside of the top 10.

Part of me wanted Macrae due to his class and composure. Bruhn sounded like a similar type but haven't seen him play.
It would be good to reflect on this in a few years time . Just put down 5 names 😄

spenze

Turgid Member
Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would have gone to the pub

The first pick would have been a Parmi, last pick would have been past the 7th pint so I would have picked the players name easiest to pronounce...so I'd have picked Rowe too I guess

Last edited:

Murray2503

Cancelled
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ok, so the rules here are that you have to pick the player that at the pick we had . If the player had been picked by another club you can’t pick them.

this should be fun to review in 4 years time .

my picks
2. DGB
11. Bruhn
25. Cook
28. Berry
38. Maher

2. Phillips
11. Chapman
25. Cook
28. Berry
38. Carroll

3mids, 1 forward, 1 back.

Last edited:

Jcpdragonx

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
2. McDonald
11. Macrae
25. Cook
28. Poulter

Overall happy with who we have. Macrae slid I think because he was shafted for mid time with a stacked Oakley team. Thilt was a done deal the moment we finished last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad