AFL Lookalikes If your club was a Game of Thrones character

Remove this Banner Ad

My theories:

Jon is (was) the son of Robert Baratheon and Ned's sister (Lyanna).
Sansa is really the daughter of Littlefinger and Catelyn Stark.
Lyanna was not much older than Sansa and although kidnapped by Rhaegar was more than infatuated with him, Robert was a letch and she had no time for him, i have no doubt Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targayen and Lyanna Stark. A secret kept by Ned Stark, if the Lannisters knew about Jon Snow's parentage then his life would've ended quickly. Rhaegar is the older warrior brother of Daenery's, which means Jon and Daenery's may end up as kissin' cousins? At some point those 'White Walkers" are going to become Dragon barbecue, remember Drogon isn't fully grown yet, he is half the size of what he will end up being, plus he has two more mates! Bran will be the key in season 6, Melisandre will save Jon and Daenery's will have a new army of Dothraki warriors. Tyrion is the coach and Varys has returned as his midfield assistant. Melisandre had been operating under the assumption that Stannis Baratheon was the chosen one born of smoke and salt. Stannis has now been de-listed. She's had her eye on Jon Snow all season. We don't know that Jon Snow is Azor Ahai, just as long as Melisandre believes it and she will resurrect him. Is Jon Snow the chosen one? After what he did at Hardhome surely they won't kill off Jon Snow without a rematch with the Knights King, otherwise that stare down was a waste of time. Melisandre says, ”I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai and R’hllor shows me only snow.“ Bingo!

Jesus H. Christ.

You Game of Thrones fans are insufferable. Just give it a ******* rest and leave the internet and everything else alone. Not everything has to be about Game of ******* Thrones.

Jesus H. Christ.

You Game of Thrones fans are insufferable. Just give it a ******* rest and leave the internet and everything else alone. Not everything has to be about Game of ******* Thrones.

That may be so, but seriously, which Game of Thrones characters would be the best Moneyball players?

Jesus H. Christ.

This thread, on the contrary, does need to be about Game of Thrones. There are lots of others for you to ruin with terrible posting.

Nice meme!

I'll gladly leave the worst thread I've ever seen on any forum, ever.

Ciao.
Dont get all sooky la la...geez id imagine you'd lose your s**t if something important really upset you!!
new game..what character is Godchin?

Jesus H. Christ.

Yes, yes, yes.

We should all agree that the interwebz should be dedicated to videos of cut kitty cats playing the piano.

btw, what is a Game of Thrones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS - Tyrion Lannister - finding success through a gifted childhood
Hawthorn - Daenyerys - generated a lot of support very quickly - will it last?
Hawks are more like your Lannisters with their unsociable football. Old school tie club from the eastern suburbs and grammar schools. Clarko and the Cersei would do whatever it takes. The Mountain is a lot like their greatest ever fighter who was a beast and a dirty player. Also has a brother. This might make Kelvin The Hound.

Don't mention the ten wooden spoons/incest.

Haha. I'll take it. Weird that the Cats are the Hound though.

Essendon should have been Cersei. Used to be powerful but now shame....shame....shame.

Essendon is the Lannisters. Hird is Cersei, Bomber is Jamie, Little is the father, Tyrion is Robinson and the fighting guy (Tyrion's and now Jamie's mate) is Dank. Kyle Reimers is Geofrey!

Not sure where to ask this why does john snow get stabbed by other members of the guard ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back