If your team folded tomorrow who would you go for? Or would you follow another sport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I'd probably go interstate. GWS, Gold Coast or Fremantle. Pick one out of a hat.

Would have been Essendon a few years ago but the drug saga tarnished my liking of them.

Brisbane, because I live opposite the Gabba and I like their style of play.

Wasn't stoked when Zorko brushed me off a few months ago at the 7-11 when I cracked a joke about his roaming Brian effort though.

I think it's pretty well known Zorko being an absolute flog.

I guess the logical choice for me is to wander down the highway to the GC. But I have mixed feelings about them. I find myself willing them to win almost every time I watch them. But at the same time their existence has hurt my club considerably over the years and there is that plastic fantastic feel.

I guess the logical choice for me is to wander down the highway to the GC. But I have mixed feelings about them. I find myself willing them to win almost every time I watch them. But at the same time their existence has hurt my club considerably over the years and there is that plastic fantastic feel.

Same

I really want the Suns to succeed but they aren't doing a great job on establishing a footy club. They are one step above, or below, having cheer leaders and pom poms.

I dearly hope they get Clarkson on a 10 year deal and build a team on players that actually want to be there.

The Lions did it tough during the Bear years; and the Lions are an example of what can be built once the silliness is removed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd follow Port, but can we also replace Hinkley with Horse at least?

Edit: Unless the Southeast of SA ever got a team (no chance). Can see it now - the Southern Sinkholes, Limestone Coast Lakers/Lumberjacks.

Last edited:
Like all other dockers viewers, I'd be straight back to where we all came from (although we all deny it - only followed the WAFL ect ect ect) back on the Eagles bandwagon, like we were in 92 & 94.
If Freo fold, I might go back to Carlton, but more likely I will support anyone who plays against the worst coke illegal, yuppy scum, chardonnay drinking, booing, ducking, throwing, whining, morons I guess you could say, I don't like wc.
Oops, I almost forgot, Swans are my 2nd team, so they get my vote

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back